87.

nobody's pov
april 18th
11:00 pm

minho and jisung finally arrived back to jisung's house, after taking a quick stop to minho's to grab extra clothing. the boy parked his car in the drive way, turning it off and leaning back in his seat as he was exhausted.

"come on, babe." jisung told the elder, "the night has only just begun."

"i'm tired." minho groaned out, unbuckling his seat belt and looking over at jisung, "carry me inside."

"i'm not carrying your ass inside." jisung shook his head while unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of minho's car.

while jisung was getting their stuff, minho stayed in the car, waiting to see if jisung really would come and get him. once jisung got their stuff from the trunk, he walked up to the drivers seat and opened minho's door.

"are you going to get out?" jisung questioned, holding the door open.

"please carry me." minho begged with a smile on his face, "please, baby."

jisung stared at minho, only to earn a stare back. the two looked at each other for what seemed like forever, as minho continued to give jisung pleading eyes until he gave in.

jisung groaned out, dropping their bags so he'd be able to carry both minho and their bags. the younger picked the bags up, putting them over his shoulders. he then handed minho his keys, since opening the front door was the least he could do. jisung walked closer to minho, picking the boy up bridal style which earned the biggest smile from the boy. minho reached his arm out, closing his car door before reaching into his pocket and locking his car. jisung carried the boy up to his front porch, leaning down for minho to insert jisung's keys into the door. after going inside the house and locking the door back up, jisung carried minho all the way upstairs into his room, dropping him on top of his bed while letting out a sigh of relief.

"now i'm tired." jisung shook his head, setting down their bags on the floor.

"sorry, baby." minho giggled, sitting up and taking off his shoes.

"you better stay up with me now." the younger said, "and play with my hair." he added, earning more laughter from minho.

"yes, my prince." the elder boy smiled while looking at jisung, "are you going to change your clothes?"

"yeah, but i'm going to take a shower first." jisung leaned into minho's ear, teasing the boy, "you should join me, baby."

minho turned his head, looking at jisung slightly taken back as he couldn't believe what he said, "go take a shower, i'm taking mine in the morning."

jisung laughed at minho's shocked reaction, nodding his head. the boy walked into his closet, getting a change of clothing before going to take a shower. jisung stopped in front of his bathroom doorway, looking at minho, "are you sure you don't want to join me?"

minho leaned back, grabbing a pillow off of jisung's bed, throwing it at him. jisung laughed at the boy, nodding his head before closing the bathroom door and locking it. minho got off jisung's bed, going down to his own bag and pulling out his pajamas. the elder switched out of his clothes, putting on a hoodie and sweatpants. he walked over to jisung's hamper, throwing away his dirty clothes. minho walked back to his bag, pulling out his phone and getting back onto jisung's bed.

messenger
texting: group chat "district nine + one."

minho:
entertain me, uglies

soojin:
that's what your boyfriend is for

minho:
he's taking a shower right now