145.

nobody's pov
may 27th
12:10 pm

jian and hyunsoo were sitting on a bench that was right next to each other, enjoying their lunch meals together. hyunsoo looked down as he ate his sandwich, swinging his legs back and forth. jian looked over, smiling at the boy, "enjoying your sandwich?"

the younger boy nodded his head, looking up at jian, "do you want a bite?" he offered as he lifted the sandwich to the boy's mouth.

jian smiled softly, taking a bite of the sandwich. hyunsoo smiled at jian, looking back down at his legs as he continued to swing them back and forth while eating his sandwich. the two boys talked for awhile and finished their lunches, until they got interrupted.

"hey," a familiar voice said, "is it okay if i sit with you two?"

jian and hyunsoo both looked up, seeing the same boy from the bullying incident awhile back. hyunsoo smiled brightly, patting the extra space right next to him, "sit, tuah!"

tuah smiled at the two boys, sitting down next to hyunsoo. jian glanced at hyunsoo, watching as he immediately started conversation with tuah. the elder boy felt happy for hyunsoo, as he knew that hyunsoo wanted to become friends with tuah. tuah noticed that jian wasn't involved in their conversation, so he decided to add him.

"so, you two," tuah smirked at the two boys, "are you dating yet or what?"

"d-dating?" hyunsoo became flustered at the question, "w-we aren't—"

"we aren't dating, but, we do know we like each other." jian explained, saving hyunsoo from becoming any more flustered.

tuah pouted at the response, "come on, guys. you really aren't dating yet?"

hyunsoo shook his head, "j-jian hasn't asked me out yet."

"wait, why do i have to do it?" jian questioned, looking at hyunsoo, then looking at tuah who covered the part of his mouth that was available to hyunsoo and mouthed, "he's the bottom."

jian's expression became shocked, then to being not surprised as it was pretty obvious, "nevermind, i know why." the elder then turned to tease hyunsoo, "it's because some little baby is too shy to do such things, huh, hyunnie?"

"ji!" the youngest boy pouted, "shut up!"

both tuah and jian started laughing, leaning over hyunsoo and giving each other a high five. hyunsoo continued to pout, looking at jian, "you're so mean."

jian wrapped an arm around hyunsoo, pulling the boy closer as he kissed his forehead, "i'm sorry, hyunnie. do you forgive me?"

hyunsoo looked up at jian, humming while he thought, "do you promise to come over and eat dinosaur chicken nuggets with me?"

jian nodded his head, "i promise, hyunnie."

"seriously you two," tuah spoke up from watching the two interact, "date already."

"you go date someone, tuah." hyunsoo shot back at the boy, resting his head against jian's shoulder.

"the person i like turned out to be a dick, so." he responded.

"was it jax?" jian asked, earning a nod from tuah, "he apologized to me and hyunsoo a little after, but i didn't say anything."

"yeah, he apologized to me too." tuah sighed out, "he said he wishes he never took phan's side, and he should've walked away but i told him to eat shit and i'm not accepting his apology until he shows me serious character development."

"didn't he stop being friends with phan?" hyunsoo questioned.

"mhm." tuah hummed out, "apparently he has no friends now, but, whatever."