158.

nobody's pov
june 1st
9:45 pm

"alright, rules for tonight," chan spoke up, earning groans from all the teenagers, "ay, i gotta make sure you're all safe."

"do we really need rules?" felix asked, looking in the mirror and tucking in his white long sleeve shirt, before putting on his black blazer.

"yeah, i'm pretty sure we're old enough to take care of ourselves." minho added on, as jisung put a black flower on the boy's blazer.

"i already have rules for myself!" jeongin smiled, "no drinking, no drugs."

"don't drink the punch then if you don't want to drink." hyunjin warned his boyfriend. hyunjin put on his white with black outlined blazer over his black long sleeve, turning to his boyfriends, "good?"

"very handsome." seungmin smiled, rolling up his white sleeves.

"cute!" jeongin added on, "but man, i wanted punch."

"not if you don't want to drink." changbin shook his head, "the water should be safe, but have one of us take a sip first."

"binnie, are you going to a funeral or prom?" soojin questioned the boy wearing a black turtle neck, with a black blazer over it.

"soojinnie, are you meeting up with your sugar daddy or going to prom?" changbin questioned the girl back, eyeing the girl who was wearing a body con red silk dress with a white fur coat over it.

"what's a sugar daddy?" hyunsoo questioned, looking up from the tablet that jisung gave him to play on.

"it's a candy, bubba." soojin responded, which wasn't a lie, "we need to get you to bed, baby."

"hyunnie isn't tired." the younger whined.

"what if minmin tucked hyunnie in?" minho questioned, walking over to the younger.

"hyunnie is tired now!" hyunsoo smiled, putting the tablet on the spot next to him on the couch and raising his arms.

minho picked the younger up, kissing his cheek. the rest of the teenage boys, and soojin, told the younger boy their goodnight's before minho took him upstairs to tuck him in.

"my cousin is really out here, stealing my boyfriend." jisung shook his head, fixing his white pants and tucking in his black long sleeve shirt.

"at least you know minho is going to be a really good dad." felix pointed out, "ay, soojinnie, why'd you come for changbin when jeongin is in all black too?"

the girl looked over, "he's wearing a black and white blazer, therefore, not all black." she then looked towards woojin and chan, "why are they the only couple that matched with their white tuxes?"

"oh wow, i just realized none of us really matched with our significant other besides woochan." jisung spoke up.

"baby boy is out." minho mentioned, walking back downstairs and going over to his boyfriend, kissing his cheek, "i put him in your room, soojinnie, so he feels more at home."

the girl nodded her head, "that's fine." she then looked down at her phone, "hold on, mingyu's calling."

soojin then excused herself from the room, going outside to talk to her boyfriend. chan watched the girl leave, turning back to the group of boys, "so, rules are being established whether you guys like it or not." the boy said, "felix, do not get too high if you plan on it, and you guys better not drink a lot."

"is that it?" minho asked, "because i can live with that."

"me too." hyunjin and seungmin nodded, laughing as they said it together.