74.

nobody's pov
april 9th
9:00 pm

changbin walked to the han river, seeing a familiar boy sitting on a bench and throwing pebbles into the water.

"hey don't do that, you can be hurting the poor fishies." changbin joked with the boy as he came up to him and sat down next to him.

minho looked over, holding the pebbles in his hand and looking down, "why are you here?"

"because i knew you'd ignore me if i texted you." changbin responded, taking a pebble from minho and playing with it, "so i came and found you."

"how long were you searching?" minho asked, tossing another pebble into the river.

changbin thought about it for a second or two, "not long." he said, "i knew i would find you here anyways."

minho hummed out a response, as he wasn't sure what to say. the boy continued to toss pebbles into the water, gaining changbin's attention.

"that one was a good one." changbin smiled softly, "it skipped."

minho looked at changbin and let out a soft chuckle, "weren't you the one complaining that it'll hurt the fishies?"

"they already swim with pebbles, i'm sure they'll be alright." changbin nodded his head, as he took the pebble in his hand and tossed it, "oh, look at me go!"

minho laughed at changbin, shaking his head, "you're so easily amazed."

changbin smiled at minho, as he then looked at him and remembered earlier, sighing softly, "how do you feel?"

"like shit, but it's fine." minho sighed, "it's just a stupid fight that'll blow over."

"what even happened?" changbin asked, pausing, "you don't need to answer though."

"that's the thing, i don't even know what happened." minho confessed, "yesterday everything was fine, and we were laughing and smiling and having a fun time together. earlier today was fine too, but lunch happened and he told me off, calling me clingy and telling me i do too much." the boy sighed again, "i don't know what i did wrong."

changbin furrowed his eyebrows, "that's definitely not like jisung." he said while shaking his head, "why did he suddenly just blow up on you like that?"

"i don't even know." minho looked down at his hand, clutching onto the pebbles, "maybe i got too much for him, and maybe i really am too clingy for him." minho then bit on his lip, "maybe he fell out of love."

"minho, don't say such things." changbin scolded the boy, "i'm sure he's just going through something right now and doesn't know how to deal with it."

"then why doesn't he just tell me?" minho questioned, his eyes watering, "without an explanation, he has me thinking maybe he doesn't want me anymore."

changbin wiped the tear that fell from minho's eye, caressing the boys cheek, "just give him time, min. he'll come around, and he'll tell you his apologies and explain what was going on." changbin slipped his hand underneath minho's chin, facing minho to look at him, "don't give up on the relationship just yet because of this. give him time, and he'll come around."

minho nodded his head, "i'll try my best."

changbin sighed, pulling minho into his arms, "i love you, min, and i'll be here for you to help you get through this little bump in the road of your relationship."

minho smiled softly, "thank you, bin. i love you, and everything you do for me means a lot."

changbin smiled at the elder, as he then stood up and reached his hand out to help minho up. once the boy got up, changbin took him closer to the river, "contest to see who can throw the farthest?"

minho smirked at the boy, shaking his head, "oh you're so on."

authors note:
my best friends older sister texted me and i'm so confused skdjdj iT was out of the blue and she asks what i'm doing only to proceed me to invite me over bAHAHAA
i cant believe my best friend didn't ask me but instead it was her sister LMAO