116.

nobody's pov
may 14th
2:20 pm

changbin, felix, minho, and jisung were all walking home together, talking about their school day along with how excited they are for summer to start up. felix suddenly got a facetime call from soojin, which he answered, as he wanted to make sure she was okay. changbin glanced over at felix, letting out a sigh while feeling his jealousy start to grow. felix continued to talk to the girl, including her into the conversation going on. however, once they reached jisung's house, he decided to end the call since he wanted to tell jisung goodbye.

felix stood at the end of the driveway with changbin, waiting for minho to finish telling his boyfriend goodbye.

"i don't know why you have to talk to her so much." changbin mumbled under his breath, catching felix's attention.

"what'd you say?" felix asked, genuinely unsure what changbin said.

changbin crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes, looking at felix, "you know what i said."

"no i don't." the younger boy shook his head, "i couldn't hear you."

the elder boy let out a groan, turning to felix, "i said i don't know why you have to talk to her so much."

"soojin?" felix questioned, "she's my best friend, and i want to make sure she's okay and everything is good with her and mingyu."

"you could've just ended the call once you got your answer." changbin pointed out, "you didn't have to continue it."

"changbin, that's rude." felix furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm not going to just hang up on her when it's obvious she has more to share with me."

changbin rolled his eyes once more, "whatever." the boy glanced over, seeing minho walk over to them, "we'll talk about this later."

"what more about this is there to talk about?" the younger asked, "isn't it already solved?"

"what the hell did i just walk into and why is there tension?" minho questioned, slowing down his pace of walking.

"nothing, it doesn't matter." changbin responsed, starting to walk away from the two.

felix sighed out, walking over to changbin with his head down. minho joined the two, still confused on what could've happened while he was talking to jisung.

the rest of the walk home was quiet, which minho didn't like at all. the entire time they walked home, minho was trying to come up with possible conclusions as to why felix and changbin had sudden tension.

3:00 pm

it was now over a half an hour later, and changbin and felix were alone at the younger's house. felix sat on top of his bed, looking at changbin, "what more is there to talk about?"

"can't you fucking see?" changbin practically snapped at felix, which slightly scared him, "i'm jealous of soojin and the way you're always fucking talking to her and spending time with her." the boy confessed, "it's like you're fucking dating her instead of me."

felix sat in silence, looking at changbin with a saddened expression. the younger didn't know what to say, he didn't know what he could say. he knew changbin was already mad, and he didn't want to make it any worse.

"it honestly seems like you're fucking in love with her or some shit like that." changbin continued to talk, "constantly soojin this, soojin that, i love soojin."

"she's my best friend." felix mumbled, "she makes me really happy and is always there for me whenever i need it."

changbin rolled his eyes, "so, are you?" he questioned, "are you in love with her?"