29.

nobody's pov
march 9th
7:05 pm

minho had been getting ready for the past two hours, as he wanted to look perfect for his first date tonight. the boy was stressing so much over the way he looked that he decided to just relax and get his stuff together to go to jisung's and pick him up. now, the boy was standing on the younger's doorstep with dahlia's in his hand, waiting for the younger to answer his knocking. the elder looked away and glanced at his car that was still running, questioning when jisung would finally answer. the boy's thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening, as he immediately turned back and was stunned at sight.

"holy shit." minho mumbled under his breath, taking a step back to look jisung up and down and admire him, "wow."

"is it too much? too little? i don't know, i was really confused by your instructions and i just—"

"baby, you look fucking amazing." the elder said while cutting off the younger, "absolutely fucking beautiful."

jisung's cheeks got red at the compliment, smiling at the elder as he glanced at his hands and the bouquet of dahlia's, "oh my god, you didn't."

minho looked at the bouquet and nodded his head, "the most beautiful flowers to the most beautiful boy in the world." the elder said as he handed him the flowers.

jisung took the flowers and smiled at them, then walking over to minho and wrapping his arms behind his neck, "you are the cutest fucking boy and i love you so much." he said before repeatedly kissing the elder's cheek.

"the night is barely getting started." minho turned his face to look at the younger, wrapping his arms around his waist, "you have a lot more to experience, baby."

"i'm already happy about the flowers, so i honestly can't imagine how happy you're about to make me tonight." jisung confessed, looking at minho.

"well we better hurry up and get this night completely started," the elder said while getting out of the younger's grasp, "and besides, i made reservations."

"you made reservations?" jisung asked the boy who walked off to his car, opening his passengers door.

"uh huh," minho responded, "come on baby, let's not be late."

jisung walked over to minho and thanked him for holding the door open, getting into the passengers seat. once jisung was buckled in, minho closed the door and walked around his car and got into the drivers seat.

"also, may i ask why you told me to bring an extra change of clothes?" jisung asked, placing his bag on the floor of the car, "like, what are they for?"

minho smiled softly, putting the car in reverse and backing out of the drive way, "you'll see." the elder then put the car into drive, leaving a hand on the steering wheel and placing the other hand on top of jisung's thigh that was closest to him, "just wait, baby."

7:20 pm

the two boys made it to jisung's favorite korean barbecue restaurant just in time, as minho had made reservations for 7:25 pm.

minho got out of the car, walking over to jisung's side and opening his door open, which made the younger laugh at how sweet minho had been for just the past twenty minutes. jisung got out of the car, allowing minho to close the door and lock the car. the elder then turned to jisung, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his cheek. jisung looked at the elder and smiled, laying his head against his shoulder, "i can't believe you reserved dinner for this place, it's so expensive. i rarely ever eat here."

"it's our first date in years, jisung." minho pointed out, "i want to spoil the fuck out of you, and make twelve year old me seem like a fool for taking you out for ice cream on our first date."