64.

nobody's pov
april 5th
7:00 pm

the nine boys sat around the bonfire, talking about how their spring breaks have been so far. the boys bonded for quite awhile, until the younger one finally spoke up.

"i'm hungry." jeongin said, getting up and stretching, "did anyone bring food?"

"oh shit." minho cursed under his breath, looking around, "did anyone bring food?"

"of course, you children are never prepared for any event." woojin shook his head in shame, "now we're gonna starve."

chan let out a laugh, getting up and walking over to his bag. the elder boy opened his bag and walked back to his chair. jeongin excitedly gasped at the sight, running over to chan and reaching his hand out.

"nice, sand right in the face." seungmin fanned his hand right in front of his face, shaking his head with his face scrunched.

jeongin turned around, going back to seungmin and laying down on top of him, "i'm sorry, minnie." he whined, kissing his face, "are you okay? are your eyes okay?"

seungmin nodded his head, kissing jeongin's cheek, "i'm alright, baby."

jeongin leaned up, brushing seungmin's face. changbin looked at the two boys, and then at hyunjin who was slightly pouting. the boy started to laugh, giving hyunjin a nod of acknowledgement, "how do you like being single?"

"i'm not single." hyunjin glared at changbin, crossing his arms over his chest, "i'm just on boyfriend hiatus."

"that's what you get for pulling a prank on poor minnie baby." chan shook his head, grabbing a sandwich and walking over to jeongin, handing it to him.

"jeongin was involved too." hyunjin protested, "it's not fair."

"you bribed me!" jeongin argued, turning around towards hyunjin.

"you still went along with it!" hyunjin argued back, furrowing his eyebrows at the younger.

"don't be so mean to innie." seungmin told hyunjin, pulling the younger back down and handing him his sandwich, "you bribed him very well that it was hard to say no."

hyunjin rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and laying back in his chair, "i fucking hate this bullshit."

"maybe you shouldn't have pulled a prank or bribed the poor children." minho laughed as he got up and turned to chan, "do you need help with anything?"

"if you'd like, you can pass out sandwiches to anyone else who wants them." chan told the younger as he shrugged.

minho nodded his head, walking over to chan's bag and putting it on top of his chair. the boy placed the sandwiches on one side, as he took the bag off of chan's chair and put it back down. minho grabbed the sandwiches, handing them out.

"i don't want that one, i want this one." jisung stopped his boyfriend, pointing towards minho.

"this one?" minho asked, handing him the middle one.

jisung giggled out as he shook his head, putting minho's hand down. "no baby, i want this one." the younger said, pointing at minho again.

"which one do you want?" minho questioned in a confused tone.

felix, who was watching the scene, shook his head, "minho, you're so dumb for someone who does a lot of pickup lines." felix said, "he's saying he doesn't want a sandwich but he wants you instead because you're a meal."

minho raised his eyebrows in surprise, as he pushed jisung's sandwich closer to his mouth, "just eat your sandwich, babe."

minho turned to changbin and felix, passing their sandwiches to them before sitting down in between felix and jisung.