76.

nobody's pov
april 12th
9:00 pm

it was now friday night, and jisung went the rest of the week ignoring not only minho, but also his friend group. the boy was sitting in his room, thinking about what san had told him.

"jisungie, why are you not hanging out with your other friends? not that i mind you being with us, it's just your boyfriend is over there- wouldn't you want to spend time with him?" san questioned the boy in a soft voice, slightly confused by his actions.

"i kind of got into a fight with minho, and then felix, and now i'm just too embarrassed to show my face." jisung explained to san, who's eyes widened.

"a fight? over what?" san asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"well," jisung took in a deep breath, "yunho told me i was too clingy to minho, and that he was surprised minho was still dating me. it kind of hurt me a lot and i started thinking about it, and i thought that minho would be better off without me so i tried pushing him away which ended up with us fighting. then our friends got involved one by one because it was really affecting minho and now here i am, no communication towards them, ignoring all of them, and just hanging out with other people like a coward."

"jisungie." san sighed out, "yunho says shit like that all the time. he's always telling wooyoung and i that we do too much and all we do is increase just to annoy him." san told the boy, "he has no relationship experience except for the things which lead to heartbreak, turning him into a bitter person with relationships and always trying to rain on the happiness of a relationship." he explained, "you shouldn't have listened to him when he said such things."

"but it hit a spot with me." jisung whined, "it's like he spoke my thoughts."

"well, now your thoughts are turning into the high possibility of minho breaking up with you if you don't talk this shit out." san pointed out, "you really need to talk to him."

jisung nodded his head, "i will, i will."

"god, i need to talk to him." jisung groaned out to himself as he laid back on his bed.

the boy stared at his ceiling, debating on if he should text minho or not. he then rolled over onto his side, picking up his phone off of his nightstand and unlocking it. the boy went to minho's contact, clicking on it.

messenger
texting: minho

jisung:
minho

minho:
jisung

jisung:
can you come over
i need to talk to you

minho:
i'm out with felix and changbin

jisung:
then can you come over after please
i want to talk about us

minho:
where was this energy the past few days
you've been doing nothing but ignore all of us
do you really expect me to come running to you the moment you suddenly want to make things right

jisung:
not really
but you also did say no disagreement is big enough for us to break up

minho:
i'm not breaking up with you
but i really do think you need to learn a lesson

jisung:
i've learned enough lessons
doing this also hurt me too

minho:
you looked perfectly fine, jisung
i'll think about coming over
but don't expect me to show up
read @ 9:20 pm

jisung tossed his phone onto his bed, laying back and looking at the ceiling. the boy let out a groan, shaking his head, "man, i really fucked up." he sighed, "time to face consequences."

authors note:
i am still not over straykids fancy cover
jisung's pretty voice 🥺🥺🥺 uGH I LOVE HIM