142.

nobody's pov
may 25th
12:00 pm

for the past three hours, felix had been hanging out with jisung as a distraction for the other seven boys to help set up minho's promposal.

"felix, i'm hungry." jisung whined as the two boys walked, "feed me."

"the fuck do i look like to you?" felix questioned, "your sugar daddy?"

"no." jisung shook his head, "minho is way cuter than you."

"and that's why your forehead is big." the younger pouted, flicking jisung's forehead.

jisung laughed at felix, shaking his head again, "can you feed me, please?"

"but we're meeting up with minho soon." felix pointed out, "just wait."

the elder boy took in a deep breath, "fine." he huffed out.

the two boys continued to walk around for about thirty minutes, with jisung complaining about how hungry he was the entire time. once they met up with minho, felix practically gave up on jisung.

"you no longer need another cat, since this little shit whines like one." felix told minho, glancing at jisung.

"felix refused to feed me." jisung pouted, "it was so mean."

minho laughed at the two, reaching his hand out to grab jisung's, "good thing we're at the ice cream polar, huh?"

"finally, though." jisung responded, "it took forever for me to finally get something."

minho continued laughing, shaking his head at jisung. he then told the younger to go inside and pick out what ice cream he wanted, and that he'd catch up with him in a minute. felix and minho watched the boy enter the store, as they then turned to each other.

"alright, i told changbin to go and get the flowers, but there's a lot so he's going to need help." minho started off, "so meet him down by kim's bouquet store."

"ay, i got paired with my boyfriend." felix softly cheered, "catch you at the benches."

minho nodded his head, as he waved goodbye to felix and entered the ice cream polar, going up behind jisung. "did you pick out the flavor?"

jisung hummed out, "i want strawberry." he said, turning to the elder.

the boys then ordered their ice cream, sitting down at a booth together as they enjoyed their dessert together.

a few minutes into their conversation, minho glanced at his phone and saw a message he got from seungmin. the boy then looked up at jisung, sighing, "baby, i hate to cut this date short but i really have to go."

"what?" jisung questioned, "but you just got here and barely started talking to me."

"i know, it's just, i have to go." minho sighed out as he got up and walked over to jisung, kissing his forehead, "check your phone when you're done with your ice cream though, okay?"

the younger rolled his eyes, mumbling out a soft "whatever." as he turned back to his ice cream and dragged his spoon across the top of it.

jisung's eyes looked up, staring at the empty seat in front of him. the boy sighed out, pulling out his phone and checking his missed messages.

messenger
texting: minho

minho:
now, baby, you may think i just ghosted you, but that will never ever happen in a million years.
welcome to your own scavenger hunt, designed by your boyfriend and the seven idiots you call your friends.
remember our first date? how we went to get ice cream? didn't this scene feel familiar?
well, do you remember our second date?
i'll give you a hint: pets
let's see if you can figure this out;)