0.0: PROLOGUE

WAAAAIT! Author here, as of today 23rd of July 2023, the e-book version of half of this book is available for pre-order in amazon. Why half? Because I divided the book into three arcs and so that the paperback version (also coming soon) won't be too bulky if you'll carry it with you somewhere (I swear it's not because I want more money...but who doesn't want more money, rite?) lolololol. I don't know if wattpad would allow me to put the link here so message me on IG: iamakumakegs or follow my fb page iamakumakegs

Okay, I'm done with this promotional bullshiz. 

As always, enjoy the book :) I won't take down any of my books here, so don't worry. But I would appreciate if you could support me professionally, onegai shimasu! I am also continuing the sequel of this book in webnovel. That's my new HQ hahaha. Just search TierGodwin 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O: Prologue

I was versed at a very young age of how I should see the world in a perspective in which favor should always be at my side no matter what the circumstance may be

They wrung every single drop of magnanimity within me and made sure to engrave into my mind that the light shall always be mine and the immaculate shall always be me.

As a result, I ended up standing alone; bearing the light which blinded me from the truth they feared of me knowing.

There was no light in loneliness. I have been there and all I could witness was the darkness of dismay.

As a young boy I was always curious about the world outside of my race's domain. We were the race that isolated itself from the rest of the world and because of that, many have suffered great loss. Our power sustained the life of nature. Our very existence was the reason why the other races get to live yet the other races didn't seem to understand that and pushed those boundaries to the limit.

We experienced misjudgment, we went through defilement and so we resorted to abandonment.

They committed their own self-destruction when they discovered that those creatures were once us. Without full comprehension of how things ended up the way it did, most of the races joined forces and attempted to slaughter us all.

During the war many of the Ancients lost their lives. The King, my grandfather, decided to amass every Ancient into one place and using his body, he created The Great Genshi Tree and sheltered us from the outside world. As we prospered, the world we hid from withered.

Twenty years have passed ever since the Ancients closed themselves off. No one was allowed to leave except for one Ancient who opposed the conditions of the deceased King. That man was no other than my brother, Lucius.