9: You Monster

A soft and moist thing glided vigorously onto my neck and face which pushed me off from the cliff of slumber and into the pit of consciousness. The entirety of my face and neck was covered with drool and the heavy panting of the werewolf above me fanned the dampness of his own saliva which was applied generously yet uncontrollably on me.

Once the buoyant licks died down I was able to open my eyes and perceive the high-spirited werewolf smiling down at me with his sharp teeth presented and with his tongue rolled out to the side in a dotty manner.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu (Good morning) Fenris," I greeted the wolf monotonously. "Is it really time to wake up?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

There weren't any windows in the Boonies so I could not tell whether it was finally time to rouse but I feel very much rested.

Fenris took my arm into his mouth being careful not to bite down too hard and pulled me into a sitting position. He released my arm before leaping off of the bed and then once again bit as gentle and as mindful as possible before hauling me out of the room.

A few of the residents of the hideout just got out of their respectful rooms and once they have seen Fenris and me, they instantly presented a sprightly smile and an exuberant greeting that took me by surprise.

I thought that the world outside of the Kingdom of Cludea was living in misery everyday yet they have proven me wrong with their ebullient attitudes despite knowing and experiencing the harshness of both the living and the dead.

Fenris led me upstairs where most of the residents of the Boonies were and I stopped to look for the table where my aniki was.

"Ah Lord Lucian, it is such a pleasant morning to witness such pulchritude," Garrison spoke from behind us.

"Heyooo!" Lettice greeted in an eccentric way.

I just noticed that almost everyone in the hideout wore dark-shaded clothing except for Lucius, Laeroth and Ikesha.

"I am looking for aniki," I told him.

He hadn't joined us in bed last night but then again, there would be no space for him considering how huge Fenris was.

Garrison was wearing a black wide-brimmed hat today with a tight fitting corset over a white garment with the puffy sleeves falling off his white and smooth shoulders. His long legs covered in tight black leather pants moved in long strides towards me and he took my hand with a smile.

"But of course, this way please," he assisted.

Garrison took me to the hallway where Lucius and the others headed last night and Lettice tagged along and began to ask questions about my life back in the Kingdom. There was really nothing to share at all that she would find appealing.

"So Lord Lucian, I have heard that you are engaged!" She giggled.

With that statement Fenris suddenly released a questioning groan before looking up to me with wide eyes as if he could not believe what he had just heard.

"Lettice please do not ask such personal and trivial questions! And to refurbish your cognizance about the matter­— he was engaged. Lord Lucius will not allow Lord Lucian to be tainted by the Higher Order's vindictive and rapacious intentions," Garrison scolded.

Fenris gave nods of approval to his statement and was very pleased about it.

Lettice released a huff and waved Garrison's words off.

"Oh please Garrison, I was merely asking. Besides Lucius can't do anything if true love is on line! He can't just decide everything for Lord Lucian because after all he is a young man with a libido to take care of!"