12: Forgiving him would be a sin

I welcomed the scent of blood as though I was a barbarian merely living for savage reasons. I wanted to keep inhaling blood's coppery scent and let it cascade down my throat as though it was an aromatic scent of herbs for treating one's soreness in the throat. I needed it to soothe me along with the darkness confined in this penitentiary because these elements kept me from my destructive thoughts.

A rough chuckle cracked out from my prisoner breaking the solemn membrane enveloping me. He rolled his limbless body in order to lie on his back and continuously mocked me with his joy.

"You remind me of myself..." he croaked out.

I winced from his comment and roughly threw the bar of metal on his face. If he didn't turn out to be this disgusting piece of waste I would have beem flattered by his comment.

"I am nothing like you."

Instead of groaning in pain like he usually did; he simply stared up with a smile on his lips.

"You know the one thing I regret not doing Lucius?" he asked me but I refused to participate in his game of questions.

He was just a screw up of a God.

When he realized that I wasn't going to answer his dying request for cooperation, he continued.

"It's not fighting for my right to claim my title to be your father—" he spoke and ended with a harsh cough.

I snorted and leaned against the bars of metal behind me. "Has dying so many times made you come up with this garbage of lies?"

Iltut scoffed and his eyes closed shut.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. I just thought that it was a waste. I wouldn't be experiencing this now if I just trained you under my belt," he stated before his smile became wider. "We could have enjoyed your brother...together."

A new wave of anger washed over me and four sharp metal poles pierced through his shoulders and waist. Iltut released a scream that wasn't even enough compensation from the pulsating rage running up and down my body. He raised his head to look at me with that sinister smile on him.

"You are a bastard child. Meria kept you away from me and because of that I swore revenge. So what's a better revenge than taking it up on your sweet little brother?"

His laughter pushed me into a void and I stared off with overwhelming emotions.

"Blood and flesh we are the same. I am proud of the man you have become, son."

I will never become like him.

I swear on my life.

"Váyasea la Mierda (Go fuck yourself!)" I snarled.

A longer and thicker pole emerged from the ceiling and ended his stories of detritus with one piercing drop.

Did he think that revealing our blood relation would change things? The only thing I feel about it was disbelief. My own mother let herself be used by this monster.

I did not notice my cessation of breathing which went along the line of silence given from his death until Aramatus appeared behind me.

"Master Lucius, Garrison and Lettuce just arrived. They would like to speak with you," he notified me.

I looked down upon Iltut's mangled body in disgust before turning away and walking out of the cell. Aramastus stared at the corpse and an amused hum came out of him.

"That looks great. What a work of art."

I lightly hit his temple with the side of my fist and shivers ran down my spine when his pupils narrowed into a red slit.