62: Innocent Bonding

A/N: Warning: Sexual Content ahead

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never have I asked someone to hold me. Never have I requested someone to rub themselves on me, and being the first one to initiate this contact was different and it made me question if I really was Lucian.

This feeling stored in my two bottom cheeks made me question my identity. It was the same feeling I got when I was questioning Snotty's existence and Wye Fye's birth.

My bum was itching to be touched. I wanted to rub it against a tree and smack it against a bystander's face.

But there was no bystander here so the only option I had was...

"Peaches touch my butt," I stated nonchalantly.

This would be much easier if I asked Caleb.

The man looked at me in bewilderment. "What?"

Did I have to force it on your hands? You were grasping it earlier like your life depended on it.

I stared at him intently.

"I said, touch my butt."

The confusion on the man's face worsened and I let out a sigh. This feeling I had can be described as wanting to eat a cucumber but was served with corn. It can also be explained as wanting someone to fondle with my throbbing bum but the person who was asked can only understand the language of hack and slash.

Perhaps he would only touch it if not asked. Did that give him some kind of sense of authority?

I stared blankly at Peaches and then lifted myself from the spring. The water cascaded from my body and I knelt, facing Peaches just at the edge of the cool pool of water. If he cannot assist me, then I just have to deal with this situation myself.

I must find a cure to end this heated phenomenon of a submissus along with these wings that grew out without my permission.

I cannot just force my bum on a random person when the heat strikes.

I put both of my hands over my bottom cheeks and began to massage it. I sharp gasp escaped my lips as I molded the soft globes tenderly.

I saw Peaches stand up and he circled me curiously. I even saw him walk over the water to completely observe my body.

"Your culo (butt) is extremely red..." He commented. "Why is that?" He questioned.

The attractive sound of his voice worsened this situation. At this very moment, I did not want to hear his tantalizing voice. It was as if his deep and rhythmic tone was directly manipulating my bum to throb even more with the urge to rub at anything it can rub on may it be on Snotty's face or Wye Fye's grave.

I shut my eyes to think of something to answer back and I stopped kneading my bum for a bit.

"My culo admires the color of peach..." I replied.

If I can only remove these lumps of fat from my behind the I wouldn't be in this predicament.

Samael materialized in front of me and then bent down. "Does it taste as sweet as a peach as well?" He asked me with interest.

His face was painted with sincere curiosity. I would rub my bum against his curious face for him to find out.

I licked my lips and slowly shook my head. "I do not know..." I murmured; my eyes were trained on Samael's ruby-colored eyes.