Chapter 7 Blare Scares

The laughter, the running, the screaming, the heat, the way the street looked when all the colors seemed to blend together as one bright, blurry mess...

When I heard Megan shout from outside that Logan was there, my mind went straight to thinking he was pranking me, of course, I was preparing myself to be mad, but overall I was looking forward to continuing me and Logan's prank wars, already trying to think of what to do to get him back as me and the team rushed out of the house, we were vlogging as well, throwing eggs and shouting at Logan trying to catch him. My fans joined along with us laughing and smiling, in moments like those, it really put me in my place; this was a big reason I loved my job, although some would mock saying my fans are young and that's the only reason they like me, I don't see a problem being able to be someone who could entertain kids or adults and even have them look up to me, I like my fans being able to have fun around me and watching me, to be a inspiration, to make a impact, even something as small as them remembering having a fun summer because of watching me was enough.

I speed up hearing my brothers goofy laugh and scream, as he ran trying to duck our eggs, I start to leave the team behind as I closed in on Logan- but suddenly I felt a rush of my symptoms rush over me, I feel dizzy, it's harder to run now, and I feel like I'm veering to the left and right, but still I push on, my head is pounding, I can now feel the blood rushing through my head, my heart is pounding hard, and my lungs sting, they burn so bad, it only feels like I can breath out, with everything hitting me at once, it's getting more difficult to even move, everything hurts, I feel as if I'm inside someone else's body trying to move it, everything feels heavy, I feel like throwing up and passing out, but now my bodies going on autopilot.

My eyes feel dry and heavy, they keep dropping, and my body still feels heavy an gross, I'm sweating, everything seems mushed together, and I feel myself starting to shut down, so with one last breath I try to scream for my big brother "LOGA-" Was all I could manage before my vision starts to blur even further, the voices and sounds are muffled and I slam down, taking a spill out on whatever was beneath me.

I feel scared with all my senses seeming to be taken away from me so quickly, but I still can't move, and soon everything goes completely black, sharp pain stings through my body like I've been shocked, I cough and feel warm liquid pool in my mouth, I don't have much control anymore so it runs out past my lips and unto what I guess is the road.
Everything is going in and out, foggy voices including my brothers calling my name "Jake, Jakey!" In a frantic manner, I wish I could respond but, I can barely stay conscious.. My head still spinning and aching, the last thing I really remember hearing clearly before I'm out is the ambulance sirens blaring out.