Chapter 13 Best Wishes

"Yo Jake, catch!" Chance yelled out tossing Jake keys to the team10 van, Jake quickly turned and caught them grinning, "Get it! Show em' that Ohio!" Anthony shouted, "Will you guys stop" Erika complained,
The three laughed out dramatically before getting around Erika whom stayed there with her arms folded.

"We can't stop Erika!" Chance shouted, "It's in our blood!" Anthony followed, Jake got close into Erika's face, noses almost touching, "La is trying to soften up everyone! Ohio is everyday for us! EVERYDAY!" Jake shouted while Chance and Anthony screamed in the background hyping him up, Erika just kept the eye contact while she slowly wiped the spit off her face, "Yeah, sure..." She said rolling her eyes before walking out.

"Alright guys, that is it for the vlog, we KILLLED That photoshoot!" Jake shouted into his camera, as they exited the building they'd rented  for the new merch drop photoshoot; they were out in the parking lot now where the team was shouting and laughing as they listened to their leader hype them up, "The merch will, be, live! Go to fanjoy.co/jakepaul! Get the merch, like this video, subscribe!" Jake Shouted into the camera, before spinning it around to get the rest of the team in the shot to do the rest of the outro "It's everyday bro! PEACE!" They yelled out.

"Froyo?" Erika suggested as they got into the van, "Heck yeah!" Chance and Anthony shouted, "Sounds good to me" Nick said, "Yes! Oh my gosh!" Tessa squealed, "Drop me off at home" Jake said, "What!?" Kade yelled in confusion, "Bro why?" Anthony asked, "I've got stuff to do" Jake said with a shrug smirking listening as his friends groaned dramatically, "Shut up, you guys just want me to pay!" Jake said, "Oh no bro! He found us out!" Chance said wide eyed as Jake reached around the seats trying to hit at him, "Jake, seriously why aren't you going?" Erika asked grabbing his attention back, "I told you, busy" Jake said again, Erika narrowed her eyes at him before turning away, she half believed him about the work excuse, remembering how he'd been a little off that morning, sounding so weak and raspy.

The group continued to chat before getting back to the house dropping Jake off, whilst still trying to convince him to go with them for frozen yogurt, which he continued to object to, laughing as he got closer to the house where fans tried bombarding him, thankfully he had the night security out, and they made a path for him past all the screaming fans.

Once safely inside, Jake let out a big breath of frustration, he walked over to the stairs sitting down on them, running his fingers through his fluffy blonde hair, he was so exhausted and drained, he hadn't really eaten that much, only getting a smoothie and some water throughout the day of vlogging, editing, and the photoshoot that took way too long...Jake had been too anxious to get real food cause of the violent vomit the other night, but he was too afraid to not have anything on his stomach in case more blood came out instead...

Jake shuddered thinking of it, he went to his room holding the railing all the way up till he got to his room, he wanted to fall on the bed and go to sleep, but knew he couldn't...Jake instead took a quick shower, holding unto the wall while he did so, in case he got too weak, he was all alone as far as he knew, and didn't want to take any chances; After Jake got out, he dried himself off, switching to a white T-shirt and jeanshorts, with some white shoes and a white snapback.

Jake sat down on his bed taking his phone out, taking in another deep breath, he didn't want to do this...But he also wanted whatever was going on to be over, when Jake turned his phone on he had to scroll past millions of notifications, some from fans but most of them from haters, complaining about his pranks, what he allegedly did to his ex,
and what a horrible neighbor he was, Jake squinted his eyes at the screen, those things were never good to see...But it hurt worse when he felt so sick, *Dang* Jake did a airy chuckled  *I can't catch a break" He thought, before going to text Logan seeing he must have been thinking the same thing.