Chapter 8 Snow white Air

Jake woke up to the sound of a heart and breathing monitoring machine
beeping, he still felt light-headed and groggy, but was most of all confused, all he could see around him were those huge machines blinking and lighting up, there was a small window beside his bed showing the outside, which from what Jake could, see was dark; He had a white light sheet across his body which matched the rest of the white room, white floors, walls, and two white doors, one looked like it led out of the room, and the other was most likely a bathroom,
there were a few chairs sitting along side the wall opposite of the wall with the window.

Jake sat up in the bed slightly, wiping his hazy sleepy eyes, he wanted some answers, the room left a awful pit in his stomach, without guessing he thought he was in a hospital bed, but for what? What happened after he fell, and why did he pass out in the first place?...

The door creaked, opening up letting in brighter light from the hallway, Jake tried to sit straight up, curious as to who was coming in, he felt a sharp pain shoot through his body, making him lay back down trying to steady his breathing.

"Mr.Paul, your awake" A middle aged man, with a dusting of grey in his brown, short cut hair, and a long white coat on with black slacks came in. The man shuffled over to Jake's bed, clicking a few buttons on the machines attached to Jake, unhooking him from the devices, before writing something in his clip board,
"How do you feel?" The man asked looking up from whatever he was noting, "I...feel faint? I guess" Jake mumbled, normally he would have joked with him, and messed around, but right now he wasn't being recorded, and honestly, he wanted real answers.

"Faint?" The man repeated frowning before write something else down, "Who are you?" Jake finally questioned, "Oh excuse me, my name is Larry Brown, I'm your doctor Sir" He replied, "Well, Doctor Brown...Can I get it of here?" Jake asked, "Sure...You can go home, but please come back for a check up, after you were brought in, we ran a few test and got you hooked up," Dr.Brown said gesturing to the beeping machines around Jake, "We've been doing our best to find out your condition...For now, I would say it could be stress? Try relaxing and we'll see how you feel on your next check up" He said with a little lipped smile, "Okay?" Jake agreed, still a little out of it, "I'll have a nurse bring in a wheelchair for you, and let your loved ones know your awake" Dr.Brown told him, and with a swift motion he was out of the room, before Jake could question him further.

Jake laid looking up at the ceiling, noticing a ceiling fan spinning above him, he focused on the spinning blades, as he went over the events in his mind, and tried to calm himself down.
*So I passed out in the road, cause of stress? How long have I been out, and how long do I take off of work? I can't be out too long, I have bills to pay, what about Team 10? My fans...I can't just-* Jake rambled in his head before the door opened once again gaining his attention, in walked a nurse pushing in a wheelchair along side Logan, they nodded at each other, before she left, and Logan pushed it all the way in till he stopped beside Jake's bed, looking down at him an awkward expression on his face, he was feeling something, but seemed unsure if he should be super concerned or if Jake would want to goof around with him like they usually did in serious situations.

"Hey bro" Logan said, his usual loud bouncy voice a little quiter now,
"Hey Logan" Jake responded, he felt the tension in the air, and wanted to shake it, there was no reason they should feel awkward or scared...He could go home, it was just a little stress right?

"The Doctor said I could go home" Jake mentioned trying to lighten the mood, "I heard, he said I could take you back- since I was the only family member here" Logan spoke up, "Well let's go back, we got to get to editing all this juicy content! *Jake Paul passes out after prank, not clickbait!*" Jake said grinning making Logan crack a smile, seeming a bit more relieved, "12 million views easy!" Logan said, Jake laughed a bit and started to get up, his arms felt wobbly, and his legs felt heavy as he shifted himself up, he got a frowned focused look on his face, as he tried to get out of bed, Logan quickly grabbed him under his arm helping him out of bed, making Jake give him a weird look.

"Well, thank you sonny!" Jake said imitating a chipper old lady, making Logan laugh again, as he helped him into his wheelchair, "Are you seated okay?" Logan asked, "I'm good bro," Jake spoke, "Seriously" He added sounding a but more genuine, trying to reassure Logan, "I know, I know" Logan muttered patting his shoulder, before he started to wheel him out, opening the doors for him.

"So uh, what did the Doctor say?" Logan asked silently hoping for good news to ease his nervous and curious mind, "He said it was probably stress...I got sick a while ago, I guess it was that and all the work I do, he said to take a break" Jake told him, "What? He doesn't know this vlog life!" Logan exclaimed, Jake smirked, "Right? That's what I'm saying!" He said, "How is it gonna be 'everyday bro' with a break?" Logan questioned, "I don't know bro...I can probably still record, I mean I'm sure this is just a fluke, I'll just keep taking my medicine, and I'm sure it'll all blow over..." Jake said while also confirming it for himself.

Logan soon brought Jake out to his car, helping him get in going to take him home; Erika, Chance, Anthony and Tessa had been the ones who stayed in the waiting room, they followed Logan's car taking Jake home, excited and nervous to talk to Jake when he got back, everyone still taken by surprise, the rest of the team had gone to the house and Mark had went back to his and Logan's apartment already.

Jake peered out the window seeing it was night now, he chewed his tongue as he stayed deep in thought, *Everything will go back to normal soon, I'll just chill and take my medicine... Everything will be fine" He told himself.