Chapter 11 Sun or Darkness?

"Well good morning sunshine" Nick said sarcastically as Jake walked into the garage, Jake scoffed a bit before running his fingers through his messy bedhair.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, "Pretty good" Jake said sitting on the side of Erika's desk to which she rolled her eyes at, "How was the hospital?" Kade asked removing his head phones staring at Jake with concern, Jake bit his lip running his fingers through his hair again as a nervous tick.

"It was, well," Jake began speaking, slowly feeling Erika and Nick's eyes also on him, he didn't know why he felt nervous to talk about it, they knew he passed out, but still...As the Leader of Team10 he just felt obligated to be okay.

"It was fine, everything's good" Jake lied, "Oh?" Erika questioned frowning, "Yeah" Jake responded dryly, he hopped off the desk and started to walk away, not giving anyone a chance to speak to him again.

"He's acting weird" Nick whispered after Jake left, "He doesn't feel good" Kade commented watching the doorway Jake left out of, "He seemed nervous" Erika mumbled, "Do you think it's bad?" Nick asked frowning, "I'm sure it's not, Doctors can scare you sometime..." Kade said trying to stay calm.

Jake walked over to the trampoline located in the house, he sat on it biting his hoodie strings, he still felt out of energy, and it was weighing on him, he knew worrying was only making it worse, but it didn't stop him from getting anxious; What if he didn't feel better by his next check up?

Jake shuddered a bit at the thought, and quickly tried to get himself out of it, he was about to get on his phone to look for something to react to, when someone called his name.

"Jake! Yo!" Chance said he dashed up to the trampoline with Anthony, he was about to jump on, but Anthony stopped him giving him a stern look making Chance's expression soften.

"Your up bro, is everything okay?" Chance asked frowning not use to seeing his best friend wake up later then everyone else, and overall look so sluggish, "I'm good guys...Why does everyone keep asking me that?" Jake chuckled, "What did the Doctor sa-" Anthony was about to ask, but Jake stopped him quickly, "He said I'm fine! That I was just a little fatigued" Jake blurted out, "You don't have to get defensive bro" Anthony said, "Yeah, we're worried about you" Chance said, Jake didn't speak, the trio just stayed there in silence for a while.

Jake knew they were being honest, but he just didn't want to accept something was wrong, it was hard for him to not be able to down a coffee and get energized like he use to, he was worried, but hated to show weakness.

"Wanna get breakfast?" Anthony suddenly broke the silence, "I'm down" Jake said,  "Let's go!" Chance said, Jake went to grab his keys and soon they went out, once outside the screams of the fans erupted, making Jake wince, he waved though trying to be polite to his fans, they soon got into the car and soon backed up going into the street, the fans kept screaming for pictures and autographs, some also asked what happened yesterday with the prank, but got no answers.

"So, where's the place?" Chance asked rubbing his hands together, "What you feeling bro? Waffles, Pancakes, what's on the menu?" Anthony asked grinning, "We could go to Ihop, they sell all that" Jake said as he drove them down the sunny rode, "Let's do it!" Chance said licking his lips, "It's a Ohio trip bro! I'm gonna destroy some innocent little pancakes today son!" Anthony announced loudly making Jake and Chance laugh.

Chance reached over putting the radio on, loud rap blaring through the car making the three take turns singing along, while they danced around laughing and talking. Jake calmed down a little more chilling with his friends, he still felt sick, but he at least wasn't as stress as before.

They soon got into the restaurant where they say down to eat, still making jokes while they ate, and blew spitballs at each other through their straws. "Bro keep acting up!" Chance shouted smacking at Jake who started trying to spit at other people, "Your gonna get in trouble bro! They about to whip out their white hoodies and make a video" Anthony whispered through gritted teeth as he tried to stifle his laughter, Jake choked on his spitball, as he laughed loudly caught off guard, Chance was holding his stomach leaning back laughing, as Jake got his paper out of his mouth still laughing.

"Bro you trying to get me in more drama! Chill, chill!" Jake said trying hush him, "Don't spit on me!" Chance shrieked covering his head, "Stopppp!" Jake told him, Anthony chuckled again before taking a but of fluffy pancakes.

The trio soon finished breakfast and headed home where they reacted to a trend for Jake's video, it was a pretty chill day without Jake on everyone to work, it was something they normally would have wanted, but it was a little weird with the reason it was happening, Jake seemed to be getting better as far as Chance and Anthony were concerned, which they were pretty happy and proud of.
It was now evening and everyone was winding down now done with work, Jake had headed to his room, he talked to everyone, but dodged questions about his health like crazy.

Jake took some NyQuil and went to bed somewhat early, he pulled his blanket on him, and was comfortably in some Merch for pajamas, he started feeling a little dizzy and his stomach was churning, so he decided it was time to turn in, he turned out the lights and plugged in his iPhone, shutting his eyes trying to get some sleep, soon he realized his sniffles had found their way back, he was annoyed but just decided to let the NyQuil do it's job, and fell asleep.

Jake suddenly woke up in the middle of the night sweating, his stomach rumbled loudly and twisted, the pain and nausea made his body shudder, he quickly got up cursing in his head as he stumbled in the dark going though his room to the bathroom, he barely lifted his toilet lid before he started spewing up his food.

Jake's whole body felt hot as he shook, still vomiting, he coughed loudly as the brownish yellow looking hot murky liquid came out, splashing into the toilet bowl below painting the white, Jake shuddered again spewing more before coughing again louder then he meant to.

Jake attempted to get to his feet after flushing, but his legs weren't having it and he stumbled back to the floor, he sat on the bathroom with his back against a wall, he felt genuinely pathetic and wanted to scream from frustration; If things weren't going well, or went worse he was suppose to get checked out, but he didn't want to cause a uproar going to the doctor again so late, it'd worry everyone, and he didn't want to listen to some old guy tell him he was sick again.

Jake sighed as he rested his head on the wall, he wanted to get back in bed, but he also didn't want to fall again, so he just sat there while he tried to gain some strength back, but unfortunately soon fell asleep in that position.