Chapter 69 Don't Baby your Baby

Jake had told Erika he loved her, he felt so free after doing so, the years of keeping quiet about it, and playfully flirting had all led up to it...Before Jake didn't really see them actually being together like that, maybe someday they'd do a hookup or something, but now...Jake smiled at Erika sleeping beside him, He could see himself getting on one knee for this girl in the future.

Jake placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before slowly getting up, Jake felt fired up once again, he was ready to show his face. He'd been hiding his reality from the world, and now he knew it wasn't just privacy he wanted...In the back of his mind since the beginning he had doubt he'd make it...He was scared of showing this side to his fans, showing everyone he wasn't going to be this high energy crazy person 24/7.

Jake slowly lifted up his vlog camera, slowly rubbing his thumb across the slick material, memories flooding his brain just from handling it, would this video be his comeback? He didn't know, but he did know he was tired of letting everyone else speak for him on the subject of his feelings and his health, it was time to take his power back, he didn't have his health, but he still had his voice.

Jake put his merch cap on backwards, set his camera up on a desk, his chair in front of that keeping Erika out of the shot before he pressed the record button he sat down, rubbed his hands together and let out a shaky breath, "What's up Youtube?" Jake started off, he let out a airy chuckle pulling up his shirt a little fidgeting with it.

"It has been a while! Where has the time gone? Now we have a whole search party for me, wow" Jake said scooting up in his chair again, "Well, Jake Paulers, Keemstar- Oh what the heck, Keemstar's practically a Jake Pauler at this point!" Jake said laughing a little, before he sighed out again, "This is a little update for y'all, since all these rumors are going around" Jake said getting his tone a little more serious.

"No beating around the bush, no pranks, just straight forward answers," Jake said, having intense contact with the camera before he spoke again, "Yes, I'm pregnant" He said, keeping that serious contact, before it broke and he began laughing, "I got you guys GOOD, no I'm not pregnant don't worry, do you see a ring on this finger?" Jake said pointing at his ring finger, before rolling his eyes.

"Back to the serious stuff..." Jake said his laughter and smiles dying down, "Everyone's speculating about me, I've been gone for months, I told you guys I was working on other projects- But while I wish that were true, the people are right,I got cancer..." Jake admitted, the blood rushed through his head sending a tingling feeling in him, it got him uncomfortable saying it out loud, feeling pressured with accepting it and even sharing it with millions of strangers.

"I'm on my second round of chemo, its been rough, like there were plenty of dark days dealing with this, it was really freaky when I first found out about it..." Jake trailed off placing his hand on his chest, looking away from the camera briefly as he had to relive that awful memory when he found out...When his life was completely changed, he remembered almost breaking down in front of Logan, as his mind went to a dark, scary place.

"Logan was there with me, he's been there with me through all this- I know a lot of our fans like to pick sides, and hate on each other but...I love Logan so much, he's my boy, he has been by my side before we even knew what was wrong with me, and he's my caretaker now, he took on the role quickly, we're both still very new to all this, but he's doing his best, and I just wanted to- like I don't know if he'll watch this, or hear me, but like I want to thank him, like, seriously we've had our conflict, but, Logan's my biggest supporter, he came through for me, that's my big brother, I love him, I feel like I already said that. But honestly, Logan, I would have been so terrified if I had to do this alone, but luckily with a brother like you, I didn't have to..." Jake said thoughtfully, a warm small smile on his face as he thought of all Logan had sacrificed for him.