Chapter 25 Wake up tonight sleep tomorrow

It was getting late when Jake remembered he needed to film a vlog for the day...His fans were use to 'Everyday bro' and he couldn't miss it, even if he had been at the hospital for most of the day. Jake convinced Logan to do a reaction video with him, since most of the content floating around was people hating on him, he decided to react to some of the hate; the videos, comments and even news reports.

Logan was reluctant to do the video with him, he didn't want really want Jake doing it at all... He didn't figure Jake seeing all those negative things would help with his recovery, but Jake insisted on doing it anyways, saying he needed some content since he wasted most of the day to do a real vlog, and that the drama would get views.

The brothers sat down and made the video, skimming over the really touchy subjects; being Jake's ex and her new group, they mostly looked at hate from the viewers and commented on it, after filming they started to get ready for bed.

"How do you feel about tomorrow?" Logan asked beside Jake, Jake was inside Logan's bathroom brushing his teeth with a spare toothbrush, after he'd had a shower and Logan gave him pajamas to wear, "I don't know...I'm anxious, but I really want to go you know?" Jake said before stopping to spit, then resume his brushing staring into the mirror as he did so.

"You want to go?" Logan asked a bit surprised, "I hate the place don't get me wrong, it's just, like I'm excited to finally see what's wrong, I don't know if it's crazy- but I just feel like once I know and the doctors know what's wrong, I'll really start to recover you know?" Jake said with a quick assured smile, Logan smirked a bit before looking down at the bathroom floor,
he admired Jake's courage and strength in the situation, his positive attitude always warmed his heart but made him sick with worry, he wanted everything to work out the way Jake believed it would, because he honestly wasn't sure if he could take it if Jake ever stopped believing in things like he did...Jake was sick unsure what his "illness" was, just got done looking at people that literally couldn't stand him being alive, and he was still smiling and believing everything would turn out okay.

Logan ruffled Jake's hair as Jake was putting away his toothbrush,
"You act like a kid sometimes, you know that?" Logan said, Jake turned around dabbing at him, making Logan laugh, "I'm not a hater, easy bro" He said putting his hands up, "And I'm not a kid, what the heck bro?" Jake said laughing, "You ready for bed?" Logan asked switching the conversation, "Yeah, definitely" Jake said yawning walking out of the bathroom, "Which room you want?" Logan asked, "The couch?" Jake said laughing a bit, "You already have roommates taking up the other rooms" He reminded him, "You can take my bed bro" Logan offered with a shrug, "Alright Logan, you're freaking me out bro, that's too much I'll just sleep on the couch" Jake told him walking out to Logan's smaller living room, Logan followed him out watching him go to sit on the couch.

"Jake, you're here cause your sick, I don't want you sleeping just anywhere" Logan told him, "It's chill bro" Jake assured him, "Listen," Logan said standing in front of him, Jake looked up at him having a amused smirk on his face, Logan folded his arms looking at him, "Mom told me to take care of you, either you cooperate or we do this the hard way, take your pick brother Jake" Logan said, "What's the option you let me sleep?" Jake replied with a smarmy voice, "That's it!" Logan said in a threatening tone, Jake arched his eyebrows watching him, "I'm calling Mom" Logan said whipping out his phone, "Logan it's the middle of the night, you won't" Jake said scoffing as he laid back, "Keep calling my bluff Paul, your getting in trouble for not listening" Logan said with a shrug as he dialed Pam's number.

"Okay, okay! I'm listening" Jake quickly said standing up, Logan smirked turning off his phone, "Thought so!" He said in Jake's face, "Now go to bed" He said ruffling his hair again, Jake looked to Logan's room back to him, "What if I mess it up...?" He finally asked, "Jake you spit up on me earlier, we're past that" Logan said laughing, "Besides since when do you care about ruining my stuff?" He asked pushing him lightly, "It's different if it's a prank" Jake said, "Just go get some sleep, and be ready for the appointment tomorrow okay?" Logan told him, "Okay," Jake agreed before walking to the room, he stopped in the door frame turning back around "Thanks again Logan" He said, "Yo, I got you cuz" Logan said grinning.