Chapter 85 Fuel this Air

"Gooooood mooorning JAKE PAULERS" Logan's eyes shot open hearing Jake scream, it was his full volume too, he didn't sound strained or weak at all, in fact the scream had scared Logan out of bed, he jumped up looking around seeing his room covered in silly string, on the walls, the bed, his carpet, everything was stringed.

Logan wrestled with the string and his blankets jumping out of bed, he heard Jake laughing but didn't see him anywhere, Logan ran out of his bedroom almost slipping on the string, hearing his animals making noises of excitement when they saw he was up.

"Jake? Jake?!" Logan shouted looking for him, his heart was pounfing, but for once it was from excitement. Logan stumbbled into the living room, which was lit up from the lights being on as well as the sunshine through the windows, Logan's eyes focused on his brother, Jake Paul; his hair fluffy and blonde, he had on his pink camo hoodie and JP joggers which his strong body filled out, he had a can of silly string in one hand and a camera in the other, along with a big smile on his face.

"Yo! That was fast!" Jake said a surprised look on his face,

Logan made a move forwards, which Jake took as a hint to run, "Jake! Wait come back!" Logan shouted running after him, Jake was laughing and giggling in his camera as he ran away, "Ohhh, Jake Paulers he's MAD! To the truck!" Jake announced filming behind himself at Logan, then his own face again.

Logan kept running, panting hard as he tried to keep up, his apartment halls seemed longer then normal and Jake seemed faster, no matter what he did, Jake was just out of his reach.

"Jake! JAKE! Wait! Stop, I'm not mad I promise, come back!" Logan called for him again, but Jake seemed wrapped up in his vlog, still running away squirting the occasional silly string back at Logan, "Prank wars!" Jake yelled back.

They finally managed to get to the exit of the building, Jake was about to open the door and leave, and finally Logan caught up to him, he quickly put his hand on the door slamming it back shut cutting the sunshine back out.

"Ah! You caught me!" Jake laughed hiding himself with his arms, Logan pushed his arms back grabbed Jake's face with both his hands looking at him, there was a sparkle in his eyes, he was smiling, his color was back, his hair was all there, he looked so healthy and happy...

"Jake..." Logan spoke studying his face, "Uh...What?" Jake asked laughing nervously now, "Your- your okay!" Logan announced happily, "Am I? I just silly stringed your entire room" Jake told him still grinning but half expecting Logan to get angry, "I don't care about that" Logan told him, he felt like the air had been knocked out of him, he grabbed Jake bringing him close hugging him, he wrapped his arms tightly around his little brother, embracing him, it never felt like they could never get close enough, Jake sounded so happy, he looked so good, he felt healthy while he held him, he had his weight and muscles back...

"I don't know if I still call this video a prank gone wrong or not...What's up with you bro?" Jake asked still trying to joke although he sounded concerned, Logan reached down turning off Jake's camera, "Bro what are you doing?" Jake asked again getting even more curious, "I just want to talk to you..." Logan told him still in awe, "About what? I gotta get back to the team ten house" Jake told him, "Your going back to the team ten house!?" Logan asked in shock, Jake blinked at him a few times.

"Its where I live, of course I am?" Jake said arching an eyebrow, "Your acting really weird..." He said, Logan couldn't stop smiling at him, he felt crazy, as much as he wanted to live in the moment he couldn't help but feel like something was off...But the more he thought about it the more he felt like it didn't have to be if he kept his mind on what was in front of him rather then what he believed to be true...