2

I Looked At Her As She Smiled At Me Causing Me To Chuckle. "I Told You She's Been Checking You Out For Awhile" Larry Said. But I Wasn't Trying To Get No Girl Except Beyoncé.

"Where's Bey?" Angie Asked. We Were At Trequel Party And It Was Much Needed. We Finished The First Week Of School And Honestly It Was Full Of Bullshit. I Don't Think Ima Make It Through This School Year At All.

I Shrugged "You Know She's With Jeremiah" Solange Said.

"Well They Playing Beer Pong And I Know She Wanted To Play" Angie Said Scanning The Room.

"I'll Be Back, I'm Going To The Bathroom" I Said And Larry Nodded His Head. I Walked Past Ty Who Was Still Talking To Some Chick.

I Walked Up The Stairs, Trying To Find The Damn Bathroom. Liquor Goes Right Through Me And I Couldn't Hold My Bladder Any Longer. I Opened Door After Door. I Opened One More And Seen Bey On The Bed Looking Down Fiddling With Her Fingers. I Was About To Quietly Close The Door But She Looked Up And I Can See Tears In Her Eyes And She Quickly Wiped Them. Now I Pissed, I Wanted To Know Who Fucked With My Future Wife.

"My Bad, I Was Looking For The Bathroom" I Said Softly.

She Formed A Small Smile "It's Okay, It's Downstairs By The Kitchen"

"Oh...Thanks" I Said Not Knowing If I Should Close The Door Leaving Her Alone Of If I Should Come In And Console Her.

She Nodded Wiping Her Face Again "Are You Aight?"

She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes "Jeremiah He-...Never Mind He's Your Brother. You'll Just Take His Side"

I Walked In Closing The Door "Hell Nah, He Is My Step-Brother. I Barely Like That Nigga"

She Giggled But I Slightly Wasn't Lying. "You Promise You Won't Tell Anybody?"

"I Swear On My Life" I Said Holding Up My Hand Causing Her To Smile Softly.

"We Were...You Know...Kissing And Stuff. But Then After Awhile Jeremiah Decided To Reach For My Pants And Unbutton Them. I Wasn't Ready For All That. So I Told Him...But He Didn't Take That Well, He Tried Not To Show It But I Know It Made Him Upset. So He Left, So Of Course I Was Upset And Decided To Stay Up Here Until I Felt Like I Was Ready To Apologize To Him. I Saw Him All Over Some Other Girl" She Explained.

I Shook My Head. I Specifically Told Him Not To Hurt Bey And He Already Has And It Hasn't Even Been A Month Yet.

"I'm Sorry Bey-"

"No Its Not Your Fault. We Aren't Even Exclusive...I Don't Know What We Are" She Said.

I Looked At Her, Looking At Her Features. I Didn't Even Realize She Had Light Brown Eyes. Nor Did I See That She Had Beauty Marks All Over Her Neck.

"You Heard Me Jay?" She Asked Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"Huh?" I Asked.

"I Said Thank You For Letting Me Vent...It's Not His Fault. We're Not Together, We're Just Talking"

"But He Shouldn't Have Disrespected You Like That. He Was Wrong, If You Weren't Ready Then He Should've Understood That. And That Didn't Mean To Go Mess With Some Other Chick Either. He Was Wrong" I Said.

By Now She Was Looking At Me, I Licked My Lips. We Heard The Door Open And There Jeremiah Stood "Look, I'm Sorry Aight?" Jeremiah Said.

Bey Got Off The Bed "No, I Shouldn't Have Been Upset. We Aren't Even Together" She Said.

Jeremiah Smirked Walking Up To Her "Well In That Case, Beyoncé Would You Be My Girl?" He Asked. She Smiled "Of Course I Would"

I Rolled My Eyes Getting Up "I Should Go" I Said Leaving Out The Room. They Didn't Pay Me No Mind.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. I Mentally Cussed Myself Out. I Shook My Head Going Down The Stairs To Find The Bathroom Then Joining Ty And Larry.

"Damn Was You Taking A Shit?" Ty Asked Making My Face Twist Up.

"Fuck No, I Was Talking To Bey. Seems Like Her And Jeremiah Are Officially Together" I Said Grabbing My Drink.

"Word? Damn. He One Lucky Motherfucka...No Disrespect Larry But Your Cousin Fine As Fuck" Ty Said.

Larry Just Chuckled. I Seen The Girl That Was Checking Me Out Earlier Walking Up To Me. "Uh Oh" Ty Whispered Before Drinking.

"Hey, Your Jay Right?" She Asked.

"Depends On Who's Asking" I Said Followed By A Chuckle. She Smiled "I'm Brittany...Nice To Meet You" She Said Holding Out Her Hand.

"Nah I Give Out Hugs" I Said Opening My Arms And She Embraced Me. I Clearly Wasn't Going To Get Bey, She Was Supposed To Get The Pretty Boy And That's Jeremiah. And I'm Okay With That. It Is What It Is.
****
"Damn I Wanna Go" Angie Said.

Jeremiah Sucked His Teeth "Yo Ass Always Tryna Go Somewhere. It's Just Me And My Girl" He Said Wrapping His Arm Around Bey As She Just Smiled.

It Had Been Almost Two Months And We Were Closer Than Ever. We Were Like A Family, If You Saw One Of Us You Already Know You See The Rest Of Us. Brittany And I Were Getting Pretty Close Too But Angie Didn't Approve And Bey Seemed Like She Didn't Really Care Which Made Me Curious As To Why.

The More I Hung Out With Brittany And Seen Bey With Jeremiah The More I Was Falling Hard For Her. It Made It Worse Because After That Night At Trequel Party Bey And I Was The Closest Out Of The Group. I Mean I Loved That We Were So Close But It Made It So Hard To Get Out The Friend Zone.

"So, Who Wants To Stay Home Every Weekend?!"
Angie Said.

"Shit I Do" Solange Said.

"Angie We Can See Countdown On...Sunday Or Something" Bey Said.

"Uh Ah, We're Suppose To Study For Mr.Johnson Chemistry Test" I Said.

"Oh Shit...Right" Bey Said.

"See Now Your Ass Got A Little Boyfriend You Be Forgetting About The Little People" Angie Said.

"Literally" Larry Joked Causing Us All To Laugh.

"Baby, I Got To Go. I'm Supposed To Help Ms.Smith Before Class Starts" Brittany Said. I Nodded My Head, She Kissed My Lips And Said Her Goodbyes Before Leaving.

"Y'all Cute Or Whatever" Bey Said Looking Into My Eyes.

I Shrugged "I Don't Like To Brag"

"Ummmn What We Doing This Weekend? Besides Bey Fucking Jeremiah" Angie Said.

"Ummm Excuse You" Bey Said.

"My Virgin Ears" Solange Said Grabbing Her Food Tray To Throw Out. I Know She Wasn't Coming Back.

"You Wanna Just Play NBA Friday?" Larry Asked Me.

"I'm Game, You In Ty?" I Asked, He Was On His Phone Per Usual.

"Uh Yeah Sure" He Said.

"So Why Can't I Play?" Angie Asked.

We All Busted Out Laughing "What's Funny?" Bey Asked Arching Her Brow.

"Look, Just Like Y'all Have Y'all Weaves...Make Up And Loving Puppies Whatever The Fuck Y'all Into. Our PlayStation Is Our Sanctuary, No Women Allowed Y'all Just Fuck Everything Up" Jeremiah Said.

"Oh Really? Who's To Say I Whoop All Of Y'all In Your Call Of Duty's, NBA 2K And Whatever Else Y'all Fuck Niggas Into" Angie Said.

We Laughed "Come On Angie This Isn't Games Like "Where's My Lashes" Larry Said.

"I Bet I Beat The Fuck Out Of Y'all Period" Angie Said.

"Yeah Women Can Play Just As Hard As Men-"

"Here We Go" I Said.

"What?" Bey Asked.

"Y'all About To Get All Feminist On Us, Over Video Games" Ty Said.

The Bell Rung "This Conversation Isn't Over" Bey Said As We All Got Up Throwing Our Trays Out.

"Noted" Angie Said As They Hi-Fived As We All Walked To Our Classes Together.