33

I Turned To Ty "Your Girl Acting Like She Don't Have A Whole Big Belly" I Said Watching Kelly On Top Of Bey Acting Like A Straight Fool. Ty And Kelly Were Hosting A Christmas Shindig Just For Us.

Ty Shook His Head Drinking Some Of His Grey Goose. I Looked At Daniel, Solange's Longtime Boyfriend. They Came Down Last Night And Found It Best To Stay At My House Since Ms.Tina Basically Lives At Richards House These Days.

"You Good?" I Chuckled. I Can Tell He Was Tense And I Didn't Know Why.

He Nodded His Head Chuckling Awkwardly "Yeah, Just Got A Lot On My Mind"

"It's The Holidays Don't Let That Shit Get To You, Shake It Off" I Said. He Smiled Weakly As His Hands Rubbed Up And Down His Thighs.

Ty And I Looked At Each Other Shaking Our Heads. "So No Trip No More?" I Asked Ty.

"Nah, The Doctors Don't Want Her Traveling So It's FaceTime This Year" He Answered.

"Just Come Over To Mama Gloria's House For Christmas Just Like Everybody Else" Lenny Said.

"You Know We Sliding Through For Dinner" Ty Said.

"My Mama Wants Everyone Earlier This Year, Instead Of Coming At Night" I Said.

"Word?" Larry Asked Stunned By This News.

"Mhm, Cause She Has Gifts For Everybody Too" I Replied. They Nodded Their Head Throwing Back Their Drinks As Christmas Music Blasted Throughout The House.

"Come On We're Going Go Start Uno Flip" Bey Said. I Looked At Ty And We Shook Our Heads.

"We Playing Our Usual Way, If You Gotta Pick Up A Draw 5 You Got To Take Five Shots. If You Skip For All Take 3 Shots, Draws Are As Much Shots You Have To Take" Angie Explained.

"What If You Have To Flip The Deck?" Lenny Asked.

"Well I Guess One Shot, And Then One Skip Is One Shot" Angie Replied. While Michelle Started Distributing The Cards Out To Everyone. We Played Uno For A Good Hour Letting The Time Pass. We Decided To Start Eating And Doing Karaoke. Bey And I Did Fabulous Ft Tamia Causing Everyone To Record Us And Scream Like Crazy. Angie And Lenny Sung My Boo By Alicia Keys And Usher, Michelle And Larry Did Slow Jamz By Usher And Monica. Solange And Daniel Did Keke Wyatt And Avant Nothing In This World.

I Rubbed Beys Belly While Her Head Rested On My Shoulders As Everyone Did Their Own Thing. "Your So In Love" She Said Barely Above A Whisper As I Looked Into Her Eyes.

"Deep In Love" I Said Before Kissing Her Forehead Making Her Smile. "Look At The Parents" I Heard Making Me Look Down To See Angie Recording Us. Bey Put Her Hand Up Blocking Her Face "Girl I Don't Look Good" She Said.

My Phone Began To Ring And I Picked It Up From The Coffee Table To See Jeremiah Calling. It Was Almost One In The Morning So I Knew Something Was Up.

Bey Got Off My Shoulder While I Answered The Phone "Hey Everything Alright?" I Asked.

"Tyra's In The Hospital, I Know She Wasn't Feeling Well All Day. I Gave Her Some Medicine And Had Her Sleep In The Bed With Me And She Three Up All Over My Bed So I Took Her Straight To The Hospital" He Said.

"I'm On My Way" I Said Getting Up To See A Confused Bey Following Me.

"Alright, We're At Mercy Hospital" He Said.

"Aight" I Said Hanging Up To Look At Bey "Tyra's In The Hospital" I Said.

"What? What Happened?" Bey Asked Chumping On Some Chips As She Placed Her Plate Down To Grab Her Purse.