58

I Seen Jay As He Held A Bouquet Of Flowers Making Me Smile Lightly. I Tapped Kelly's Shoulder As She Looked Up To See His Face. "Wow Thank You Jay, You Didn't Have To" Kelly Said About To Get Up But I Reassured Her To Stay Put.

"We're All Here For You Kells" Jay Said As I Grabbed The Flowers From His Hands. "That Means A Lot" Kelly Said Softly As She Sniffled.

"I'm Going To Take These To The Kitchen" I Said Looking Into Jays Eyes Giving Him The Cue To Follow Me Which He Did.

I Placed The Flowers In The Marble Glass Vase "How's She Holding Up?" He Asked. I Haven't Seen Jay Since He Brought Blue Over For My Week And Of Course It Kept It Short And Cute. Not Giving Any Room For Me To Talk To Him.

I Looked At Him Before Grabbing A Cup To Pour Some Water In "I've Never Seen Her Like This" I Said Referring To Kelly.

"Damn" Jay Said Letting Out A Sigh.

"I Know, Trina Is Taking Titian For A Couple Of Days So Kelly Can Get Herself Together Ya Know?" I Said Turning Off The Faucet Before Pouring The Water Inside The Vase.

"I Was Just About To Ask Where He Was...So What's The Update On Ty?" He Asked.

"Well The Judge Denied Bail, No Trial Like It's Crazy Jay" I Replied.

I Placed The Cup Back In The Washer Machine. "Shit Man, I Told Him About This Lifestyle" Jay Said As I Turned Around.

"You Knew About What He Was Doing?" I Asked.

"Yeah, And His Father Went To Jail For The Same Shit When We Were Younger" Jay Replied.

I Shook My Head. I Had No Idea Ty's Father Went Through That And Now He's In The Same Predicament. "So How Long?" Jay Asked.

"The Lawyer Says It Could Be Five To Ten, He's Trying To Get The Sentence Down But You Know How They Convict Black Males" I Replied.

"The One Thats Suffering Is Titan, Did They Tell Him?" Jay Asked.

"Nope, She Doesn't Know How To Tell Him"

"Shit I Wouldn't Either" He Said Before Looking Into My Eyes.

"I'm Just Trying To Be There For Her In Any Way Because I Know This Is Hard"

Jay Nodded His Head "Oh Can You Pick Blue Up After School Today?"

"Yeah Of Course, I Miss My Baby" I Said Softly. Jay Walked Around The Counter Top Standing In Front Of Me "I Just Have A Meeting, I'm Working On One Of The Biggest Projects That Could Really Hype My Career Up" He Said.

"Oh My God That's Amazing Jay, What Is It?"

He Smirked "I'm Not Allowed To Talk About It Yet But Blue Would Be Able To Watch It And It's Just Going To Be Great"

"Awww Is It A New Movie Or Show?" I Asked Now Being Intrigued.

"It's A Movie, It's A Cute Kids Movie. It Doesn't Beat Frozen Two But She'll Love It"

"Nothing Trumps Frozen Two Okay" I Said As We Both Laughed. It Fell To Awkward Silence Before We Looked Into Each Other Eyes.

"So Your Good? Everything's Good?" Jay Asked.

"I've Been Amazing...I Do Have Something To Tell You But I Don't Think It's The Right Time" I Replied In All Honesty. Jay Nodded His Head Already Knowing What I Was Referring To.

"You Can Be Straight Up" Jay Said.

"Well I Took The Test Last Week And I've Been Trying To Tell You The Results But You're Obviously Still Upset With Me So That's Why I've Held It Off"