5

I Looked At Her And I Saw Her Lips Begin To Quiver, I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Letting Her Cry All Over My Jacket.

"What Did I Do Wrong? Was It Because Of Our Fight?" She Asked Looking Into My Eyes.

"You Did Nothing Wrong Bey, Your Amazing And Any Dude I Mean Any Dude Would Be Lucky To Have You" I Said Softly.

She Looked Into My Eyes "But...Jay"

"Yes?" I Asked Still Having Arms Around Her Hourglass Body.

"I Love Him...Deeply" She Said Softly. Now That Was A Huge Shocker, I Had No Idea Bey Was In Love With Him.

"It's Going To Be Okay" I Said As She Placed Her Head Back On My Chest Crying Hard. I Hated Seeing Bey This Way, She Didn't Deserve This.

"I'm Done Crying Over Him...I Shouldn't Even Be Crying" She Said Wiping Her Tears.

"I'll Walk You To Your House" I Said. We Were In My Drive Way Of My House.

"No, I Wanna Stay With You" She Said Softly. I Nodded My Head Getting Out The Car Grabbing Her Bags From The Back Seat. We Walked Inside My House And She Closed The Door Taking Off Her Sneakers By The Door Taking A Seat On The Couch.

"You Still Want To Watch Movies Or?" I Asked.

"Yeah, Take My Mind Off Of All Of This" She Replied. I Took A Seat Next To Her And She Laid On My Chest, Looking Up At Me "Hold Me Please...If You Don't Mind" She Said Softly.

Fuck Just Touching Her Get Me Harder Than A Motehrfucka And Now I Have To Do It For A Longtime?

"I Gotchu" I Said As One Arm Wrapped Around Her Waist While The Other Hand Looked For A Movie To Watch So I Put On In The Tall Grass From Netflix.

We Continued To Watch Movies Until Bey Was Knocked Out With My Arm That Had Been Sleep For Hours And It Was Hurting From Being So Numb But I Didn't Care. Bey Was More Important. I Heard My Phone Vibrate And Seen A Text From My Mom Letting Me Know She Was Just Going To Crash At Her Assistants House Being Too Tired To Drive All The Way Here. I Sent Jeremiah At Text Asking Where He Was And He Said He Was On His Way To The Crib But I Told Him Bey Was Still Here So He Decided To Sleepover Ty's House. I Took Beys Phone Letting Her Mom Know She Was Still Sleep, Explaining She Had A Rough Day And I Didn't Want To Wake Her Up.

I Continued To Watch Movies Until I Feel Asleep.

"Jay" I Heard And Felt Someone Nudging Me. I Opened My Eyes To See Bey "Can We Go To Your Bed? The Couch Isn't That Comfortable.

"Yeah, I Texted Your Mom. I'll Sleep In Jeremiah Room" I Said.

"No, I Don't Want To Be In The Bed Alone" She Yawned Getting Up. I Looked At The TV Screen To See The Message I See Too Often.

'Are You Still Watching 'Surfs Up' ?' I Exited Netflix "See What Your Mom Said" I Said.

"I Don't Want To Go Home, I'm Leaving My Phone In The Living Room. She Walked Past Me Going To My Room, I Turned Off All The Lights Making Sure The House Was Locked Up. I Went Into My Room To See Her Taking Off Her Jeans, I Began To Drool Seeing Her Ass In Them Panties. I Guess She Felt My Presence "What Boy?" She Asked Climbing In My Bed.

"No-Nothing" I Said Taking Off My Jacket As I Started Stretching My Arm Out.

"Did I Hurt Your Arm? I'm Sorry" She Said Yawning As She Pulled The Covers Over Her Body. I Pulled Down My Jeans Exposing My Gym Pants, I Climbed In My Bed And She Laid On My Chest.

"It's Alright" I Said Feeling Her Leg Intwine With Mine.

"I Like To Be All Over-"

"It's Okay" I Said My Little Cousin Is The Same Way. "Goodnight Jay" She Said Softly.