7

I Walked Into The Kitchen Sitting At The Island "Morning Folks" I Said Grabbing An Orange.

"Morning Son, You Wake Jeremiah?" Asked My Dad.

"Uh He's A Big Boy" I Said Chuckling.

"That Boy Got An Alarm On His Phone, He Can Wake Himself Up" My Mama Agreed.

"Well Have You Thought About Going To Homecoming This Year?" My Dad Asked.

I Shrugged "Maybe Senior Year, But Ma Can You Get Me The-"

"Yes Baby, I'll Get The Flash Drive On My Way Home Tonight I Promise. Just Text Me Around Seven To Remind Me" She Said.

" Bet, And Can You Get Me Some Nutella Breadsticks Too?" I Asked, She Giggled "Yes"

I Nodded With A Bright Smile On My Face. It Was My Guilty Pleasure. Nutella Was Good As Fuck And It Was Honestly My Addiction.

Jeremiah Walked Up Saying Good Morning And Taking A Seat Next To Me. "Aight Ima Head Out, I'm Meeting Up With Britt To Go Over This Test Before First Period" I Lied. I Got Up Sending A Text To The Group Chat Letting Angie And Them To Meet Me Outside, Usually Bey Goes With Jeremiah So I Wasn't Expecting To See Her Come Out The House. I Got In My Car Driving Out The Drive Way To The Curb Of Their House, They All Came Out Within Seconds Along With Bey.

Bey Got In The Front While The Rest Of Them Sat In The Back "Uh Yo Man At The Crib" I Joked.

"I Know, But He Likes To Be Late And I Can't Have Another Tardy For Mr. James Old Wrinkly Ass" She Complained As She Buckled Up. I Passed The Aux And Larry Grabbed It.

"Umm No" Angie Snatched It From Him.

"What The Fuck?" He Replied.

"Nigga You Was Playing The Fucking Jonas Brothers Yesterday" Angie Snapped Causing Us All To Laugh Minus Larry.

"They New Album Is Fire, You Can't Even Lie" Larry Said, Angie Rolled Her Eyes Plugging Up Her Phone Playing Music.

I Shook My Head Keeping My Eyes Focused On The Road "So Are You Going To Take Me Driving Today?" Bey Asked While Larry And Angie Got Into It In The Back, Solange Had Her Headphones In Ignoring All Of Us But That Was The Norm For Her.

"What?" I Said With My Eyes Widen. She Began To Wine "Jay You've Promised And Have Been Blowing Me Off Every Time I Bring It Up" She Said Causing Me To Giggle, I Love When She Starts Acting Like A Little Child It Was So Damn Cute.

"Why Jeremiah Not Teaching You Again?" I Asked Even Though I Knew The Answer.

"Because You Know He Drives A Stick Shift, I Don't Wanna Learn How To Drive That"

I Laughed "I'm A Busy Man, I'll See If I Can Add You To My Schedule Somewhere"

"Jay Stop" She Said Causing Me To Laugh Even Harder.

"Aight Aight, After School But You Gotta Tell The Fam They Gotta Ride With Jeremiah" I Said.

"Well Angie Has Dance Try Outs And Solange Has Band So My Mama Picking Them Up Later, But I Think Jeremiah Is Hanging Out With Emory And Lenny" Bey Explained.

"Well He Can Take Larry Home Then Go Do Whatever He Wants" I Said. Jeremiah Was Hanging Out With Emory And Lenny A Lot Lately Since Larry And Ty Brought Them Into Our Little Group. Honestly They Seemed Like Cool Dudes.

"Alright, I'll Text Him Now" She Said Unlocking Her Phone, I Looked Down At The Screen To See Her Wallpaper That Had A Picture Of Jeremiah And Her On It. My Eyes Focused Back On The Road Pulling Into The School Parking Lot.