48

I Looked At Her Face As An Uneasy Smile Appeared On It. I Was Lost For Words And Honestly A Little Confused Since I Haven't Seen Nor Heard From Her In A Couple Of Years.

"Are You Going To Let Me In?" Solange Asked Followed By A Chuckle. I Looked Down To See A Small Suite Case With Her Hand Clutched Tightly Onto The Handle.

I Stepped Aside Letting Her Inside My New Townhome. I Closed The Door While She Looked Around The House. "It's Coming Along" She Said With A Soft Smile.

"How Did You Find Where I Live?" I Asked Folding My Arms.

Solange Left Her Suite Case By The Door While She Walked Over To The Living Room Area That Had One Couch And No Television Which Blue Couldn't Wait To Get.

"Mama Of Course" She Said Taking A Seat. I Followed Her Sitting On The Arm Rest Of The Couch.

"Why Are You Here?" I Asked.

"I Heard A Lot Has Been Going On Bey" She Replied.

"Solange"

"Look, Can I Please Stay Here For A Little While?" She Asked Looking Into My Eyes.

Solange Has Been Living Out Of A Suite Case Since Her Last Year Of College That She Didn't Get To Finish. Daniel And Her Split, She Basically Stopped Coming Around And Answering Our Calls, Messages, We Even Tried To Talk To Daniel About Her Behavior And He Had No Explanation.

"I Haven't Heard From You In Years Now Your At My Doorstep? You Haven't Even Checked Up On Your Niece" I Said As She Bent Her Head.

"I Know Beyoncé, I Know...I Already Feel Guilty About All That. Just Please" Solange Begged. I Looked Into Her Eyes Trying To Really Read Her.

"Fine, On The Couch But You Need To Respect My Home And Me. No Foolishness Especially Around Blue" I Set Straight While She Looked Around.

"Where Is Blue Blue?"

"With Jay, They Should Be Here Any Second Now" I Said.

"I'm Sorry About You Guys. The Whole Thing Sucks" Solange Said.

"How Do You Even Know? What Makes You Say That Anyways?"

"Mama Plus...Well Everyone Knew Y'all Would Just Stick Together Especially After You Had Blue, Did She Spend The Weekend By His House?" Solange Asked.

"Mhm, Went To Some Play At The Gershwin Theatre Saturday Night. You Want To See The Pictures?" I Smiled While She Nodded In Response. I Got Up To Get My Phone Off Of The Dinning Table Unlocking It And Going To The Photos App Showing Solange.

Solange Smiled Gushing Over Some Of Blue, Blue And Jay Then Some With Mama Gloria. "Oh My God Bey She's Really A Big Girl" Solange Said.

"Mhm" I Said Grabbing My Phone Before She Start Swiping Even More.

I Heard The Doorbell Heading Over To Open It. "Hi Mommy, I Missed You " Blue Said As She Held Her Little McDonalds Cup With Her Small Toy In The Other Hand. I Picked Her Up Kissing Her Little Lips "I Missed You More Blue Bird" I Said As She Smiled.

Jay Closed The Door Holding Her Little Happy Meal Box. "Did You Have Fun? Daddy Sent Me The Pictures Of You At The Play. You Looked Like A Princess" I Said As I Placed Her Down At The Table.

"Thank You Mommy, It Was So Funny And Daddy Fell Asleep...He Started Snoring. We Were Laughing At Him" Blue Said Making Us Laugh.

"Well I Was Tired, I Was Up Helping Your Mom Move All Her Stuff So You Can Sleep In Your Bed Tonight" Jay Said As He Started Tickling Her.