51

I Placed The Mimosas Down Next To The Plates Making Out A Small Smile. "Wow" I Heard Causing Me To Look Up.

Jay Looked Down At The Spread Of Food Before Him. "I Hope You Like It" I Said Softly, He Had Put On All His Clothes Making Me Feel Uneasy.

"I Just Wasn't Expecting This" He Said Softly Still Staring At The Food. "If I Over Stepped- I Just Figured You'd Be Hungry" I Said.

"It's Cool, I Like iHop" He Said Before Taking A Seat At The Island. I Walked Around Sitting Next To Him As We Began To Eat The Food Before Us.

"So...Last Night" I Said Softly. I Watched Him Place His Fork Down On The Plate Before Wiping His Mouth With A Napkin. I Felt So Nervous To Even Bring It Up. I Don't Know How He's Feeling At This Point.

"It Was Just Sex...I'm Assuming" He Said

"Jay, What We Said Last Night...How We Both Felt Which Ended Up" I Trailed Off.

Jay Looked Into My Eyes "I Had A Lot To Drink And So Did You. We Should've Never Let That Happen. You Got A Whole Nigga...I Was Just In My Feelings About A Lot"

"I'm Going To Go To The Bathroom" I Said Softly Getting Up From The Island Hearing Him Sigh Before Calling My Name. I Rushed To My Room Then Into The Bathroom Closing The Door Behind Me But His Hand Stopped It From Doing So.

I Looked Into His Eyes "I'm Sorry...I Didn't Mean It Like That" He Said.

"Like What?" I Asked.

"Like I Didn't Give A Fuck About Last Night...Because I Did" He Replied.

I Looked Down "So Why Act Like It Didn't?"

"Because Then It'll Result In Me Getting Happy And I Don't Want That"

"Why? Jay Last Night Was The Best Sex I Ever Had...I Felt So Connected To You. It Was Exhilarating. I Had All Of You" I Said Softly Before Looking Into His Eyes.

"I Felt That Shit Too, This Is What We Do Break Up Have Make Up Sex Then Get Back Together. But We Have Blue And My Heart Can't Take That Shit Anymore"

"I Know...I Know" I Said Nodding My Head As I Moved Past Him To Sit On My Bed. Jay Sat Next To Me Not Saying A Word Letting The Silence Roam Through The House.

I Looked Down At My Fingers. "What Does All This Mean?" I Spoke Up.

He Looked At Me "Honestly I Don't Know"

"Oh My God I Didn't Even Think About Jacob" I Said.

"Fuck Him" Jay Said Making Me Look Into His Eyes Shocked By His Words.

"Weird Ass Nigga...I Only Was Fucking With His Sister To Make You Jealous"

I Smiled Softly "Jacob Is Sweet...He Treats Me Good"

Jay Looked At Me "Lay On Your Back"

"What?" I Asked Looking At Him Confused.

"You Heard Me" He Said Sternly, Turning My Little Happy Ass On. I Followed His Orders And He Pulled My Underwear Down Exposing My Pussy.

I Watched Him Go Down Before I Knew It I Felt His Wet Tongue Slither Through My Pussy Lips Making Me Whimper. "Already Wet I See" I Heard Him Say Before Sticking His Tongue Deep Inside Courtesy Of His Long Ass Tongue That He Was Blessed With.

I Felt His Fingers Rubbing On My Clit Only Driving Me More Crazy As I Moaned His Name. I Wrapped My Legs Around His Neck Grinding The Fuck Out Of His Face I Know He Wanted To Come Up For Air But I Wasn't Allowing That.

At This Point He Could Die In My Pussy.

I Felt His Hands Slide Underneath My Ass To My Waist Flipping Us Over With Me On Top Of His Face. I Placed My Hands On My Headboard For Support As I Continued To Grind On Top Of Moaning His Name To The Heavens.