29

"Bitch Ass Nigga!" Emory Said Making Me Laugh.

"Fine Fine" I Said Taking The Shot To The Head Without My Hands Causing Everyone To Scream. I Shook My Head Letting It Roll Down My Throat.

"I'm Glad You Got His Whipped Ass Out The House" Lenny Said With His Arms Around My Shoulders Speaking To Ty.

I Shook My Head "I Told His Ass, All He Do Is Be All Up Bey's Ass" Ty Said.

"Of Course, Have You Seen My Woman? The Fuck" I Joked Causing Them To Laugh.

"You Gotta Do Another One, Another Round!" Emory Said To The Bartender.

"Nah Man, I Gotta Drive Home And Be Up To FaceTime Bey" I Said. They All Rolled Their Eyes "I Haven't Seen You This Pussy Whipped In Years But We Were Here First My Nigga, Well I Was. It's Time To Get Fucked Up Forget About Your Woman" Ty Said As Lenny Nodded His Head.

"Ima Toast To That Shit" Emory Said Holding Up His Glass Of Patron.

"That's What Happens When You're Truly In Love Ain't Nothing Wrong With That" I Said As I Watched A Group Of Girls Head Our Way. I Seen Emory Motioning For Them To Come Which Caused Me To Shake My Head.

"We All In Love Except Emory Ass, But We Still Know How To Get Fucked Up Every Now And Then" Ty Said.

"Aight Aight" I Said As The Drinks Were Placed Down On The Table.

"Jay Should Throw Them Shits Back One By One" Lenny Said Taking A Shot Glass.

"The Fuck, I Got Work In The Morning" I Said.

"Sound Like My Damn Mama" Ty Said Twisting Up His Face.

"Fuck You" I Said As I Started Throwing Back Every Shot Glass. I Seen The Girls Disperse, One Was Dancing All On Emory, Another One Talking To Jeremiah And Lenny.

"Hey, What's Your Name?" I Heard. I Turned To See A Girl Smiling With A Glass In Her Hand "Taken" I Said Causing Her To Giggle. I Seen A Bright Ass Light In My Direction. I Looked Towards It To See Emory Recording All Of Us.

"We Deep In This Bitch" He Said. I Felt A Hand On My Shoulder "I'm Monica, You Wanna Dance?" She Asked As She Started Dancing, Still With Her Hand On My Shoulder.

"Did You Not Hear What I Said?" I Asked Removing Her Hand From My Shoulder. She Giggled "Why So Uptight? I Can Relieve That Stress" She Said Whispering In My Ear.

She Turned Around Winding Her Waist And I Shook My Head. She Grabbed My Hands Placing Them On Her Waist As She Grinds On My Dick. I Removed My Hands From Her "I'm Trying Not To Embarrass You Alright, Stay The Fuck Away From me" I Snapped, Turning To Order More Drinks "Fuck You...Gay Ass!" I Heard Her Yell But I Ignored Her.

"What The Fuck Was That?" Ty Asked Handing Me A Drink, I Threw It Back.

"That Girl Was Grinding On Me, I Swear I Was Basically Getting Raped Fucking...Thirsty Ass" I Said Shaking My Head.

"Damn, You Had A Whole Hoe At Your Feet And You Didn't Even Give In. Bey Is Lucky" He Said.

"You Should Be The Same, You Got A Whole Fiancé At Home Carrying Your Child"

"Not At Home, She At Your Girl Crib" He Correct.

"Don't Matter, This Petty Shit Y'all Going Through Isn't Nothing And You Need To Make It Right. Your Settling Down Nigga, This Club High Life Will Be Over Soon"

"Man, I Ain't Ask For This Shit" He Said Pulling Out His Cigar.

"You Did When Your Ass Ain't Pull Out"