65

"Mommy This One Too!" Blue Said Stretching The Slime Out Long And Wide Making Me Squint My Eyes. I Hated That Damn Thing And She Knows Not To Bring That Shit In My House.

"Cute And You Know That Stays At TT's House Right?" I Said As She Frowned.

"But But... Mommy" Blue Whined. "Blue You Know How I Feel About Slime" I Said.

Jay Entered The House Walking Over To Me Taking A Seat Next To Me "Hey" He Said.

"Hey Baby" I Said.

"Is That Daddy?" Blue Asked Zooming Into The Camera. "Mhm" I Said Handing Him The Phone.

"Blue Bird! How's My Girl?" He Asked As She Continued To Play With Her Slime In Kierra's Room.
"Good! We Went To The Slime Museum I Made Two Types Of Slime!" Blue Explained Showing Them Off.

"Ooo Is One Of Them For Me?" He Asked.

"You Can Have One" Blue Replied.

"Uh Ah She's Not Bringing That Into My House" I Said Opening My Macbook.

"Why?"  He Asked Looking Confused.

"Jay, You Know That Slime Stuff Gets Messy. I Don't Want That Getting Into Her Carpet"

Jay Sucked His Teeth "You Can Bring Your Slime Home Baby Girl"

"Yessss" Blue Said.

"You Cleaning The Shit Up" I Said As He Chuckled. "Where's Shai?!" Blue Asked Looking For Her Little Brother.

"Sleeping Finally"

"Aww He's Always Sleeping" Blue Frowned.

"You Did The Same Thing When You Were A Baby, Now Did You Spend Time With Any Of Your Grandma's Yet?" I Asked Going Through E-mails.

"I'm Going To Grandma G's House For A Week She's Picking Me Up On Wednesday" Blue Explained.

"Oh Okay, So Your Having Fun Blue?" I Asked Pouting.

"So Much Fun I Miss It Down Here, When Are We Going To Move Back?" She Asked. I Looked At Jay "We Aren't Moving Back Blue" He Assured.

"Awww Man Why?" Blue Pouted.

"My Job Is Here Blue Remember?" He Asked. Blue Continued To Play With Her Slime Not Saying Anything.

"Blue, Your Father Is Talking To You" I Said Sternly. She Knew I Hated That.

"I Know" She Mumbled.

"Hey" I Said Sternly. She Looked At The Camera. "I Thought You Were Starting To Like Los Angles" Jay Said.

Blue Shrugged "It's Alright, But I Miss My Family. I Don't Like Being So Far From Them"

"So You Don't Miss Me?" I Asked.

"A Little" She Replied. "Oop!" I Said.

"I Know You Miss Me" Jay Said. "A Little More Than Mommy" Blue Said Pulling Up Her Hand Showing The Small Amount With Her Little Fingers.

"I Am Hurt, I Miss You So Much Blue. I Want You To Come Home" I Said.

"But You Said You Were Throwing A Party When I Leave" Blue Said.

Jay Busted Out Into A Fit Of Laughter "When Did I Say That?"

"When You Were On The Phone With TT After You Picked Me Up From School" Blue Explained.

"I Be Forgetting You Be In The Car Sometimes" I
Mumbled.

"Mommy Was Just Playing" Jay Said. "I Know" Blue Said.