20

(A/N: I Know Everything Is Sped Up Even More But All Of These Chapters Have Been Prewritten For The Past Three Months With Some Time In Between The Chapter Before This And This One.)

"A Real Nigga Tired As Shit" Meek Said Making Me Laugh. Meek Was A Real Laid Back Guy I Met On First Day Of Class And We Both Was Lost Trying To Find It. After Class We Hit It Off Heading To The Lunch Area Where I Introduced Him To The Crew. And Had His Girl Meet Up With As Well. They Had Been Friends Since Sandbox Days Then He Wanted More And Finally Asked Her Out During Their Prom Season Of Their Senior Year.

"Man, I Had To Write A Fucking Five Page Letter On Some Bullshit Stayed Up Until Six In The Damn Morning. But Brittany Made It Up To Me By Bringing Ya Boy Some Breakfast Amongst Other Things" I Smirked Rubbing My Hands Together Making Meek Laugh As We Walked Into The Common Area Where Students Just Lounge Around Catch Up On Work.

"Six? You Can Have That" He Said Shaking His Head As He Sent A Quick Text.

"Nigga I Forgot To Do The Shit And You Know Professor James Will Fail My Ass In Two Seconds" I Said As We Took Seats On The Couch Grabbing Controllers.

My Phone Vibrated, I Grabbed It While Meek Started Up The Game. Thank God It Wasn't Many People Inside Here. Niggas Be Rushing To Play With The PlayStation.

I Looked At It To See A Text From Brittany Letting Me Know She Was On Her Way. I Smiled Putting My Phone On The Coffee Table. Five Years Later And We Still Was Strong, I Swear I Was Going To Marry Her When We Graduate This Year.

"Your Girl On The Way?" Meek Asked As He Choose His Character. On Thursdays Brittany Visits Me Since She Had No Classes And Neither Did I. Brittany Decided To Go Strong With Montclair University And I Was Glad She Got In, I Even Bought Her A Pandora Charm As A Start To Her New Life.

"You Know It" I Said As We Started Playing.

"How Did We Know We Would Find Y'all Asses Here?" I Heard Angie Voice Making Me Laugh Shaking My Head.

"We Gotta Get In Early Before Niggas Get It First" Meek Said As Nicki Sat On His Lap Causing Him To Move His Head Due To Her Getting In The Way. She Kissed His Cheek Whispering Something In His Ear.

Angie Sat In Between Us While Bey Sat On The Chair Next To Us. I Glanced At Bey Chucking My Head Up At Her And She Smiled Weakly.

"Did Y'all Have Class?" I Asked The Girls.

"Sadly, I'm So Fucking Tired Of This School Shit" Angie Said Poking Out Her Lip.

"Do A Bitch Really Want A Degree?" Nicki Said Causing Us All To Laugh.

"And Where Y'all Boys At?" Bey Asked

"You Already Know Sleeping Until The Very Last Minutes Before Their Class Starts" I Said.

"I Should've Known" Angie Said Shaking Her Head.

"I Can't Wait To See My Baby This Weekend" Angie Gushed As I Shook My Head.

"I Know, She's Getting So Big" Bey Said.

"Jeremiah Told Me Don't Bother Getting Her The Little Electric Car" Angie Said.

"Why? I Thought You Were Getting Her The Lamborghini?" Nicki Asked.

"His Bitch Of A Baby Mama That's Why, She Gets On My Last Nerve" Angie Said.

"Trust Me You Not The Only One, My Mama Almost Cussed Her Out A Couple Of Days Ago" I Said Reminiscing On The Conversation We Last Shared.

"I Can't Imagine Mama Gloria Causing Out Anybody" Bey Said Laughing.