28

"Stop" Bey Said As I Snapped A Picture Of Her.

"Why, You Look Good Babe" I Said Looking Over The Picture I Took.

"Because I'm Gaining A Lot Of Weight, I Don't Look Good Right Now" She Said.

I Sucked My Teeth "I Don't See No Weight Gain And Even If You Was It'll Go Straight To The Right Places" I Said Rubbing On Her Ass Making Her Blush.

"Hey Y'all" I Heard Ms. Tina Voice As I Quickly Stepped Away From Bey. "Hey Mama" Bey Smiled, Embracing Her In A Hug.

"Hey Jay" She Simply Said.

"Hey Ms. Tina" I Said As We Walked Into The House. We Looked Around At The Nicely Decorated Home.

"So My Mama Would Be Set For Life" Bey Whispered Grabbing My Hand. Ms. Tina Wanted Us To Have Dinner At Her Friend's House And Judging By The Nice Two Story Home He Was Doing Well For Himself.

"Richard" He Heard Her Call. "In Here My Queen" He Said Making Bey And I Smile.

"That's What You Call Me" Bey Said Softly.

I Gave Her A Quick Kiss On The Nose Before We Arrived In The Dinning Room. "Richard This Is My Oldest Beyoncé, She Just Came From A Cruise With Her Friends And This Is Jay" She Said Making Me Frown Slightly.

"Hi, It's Nice To Meet You" Bey Said Shaking His Hand.

"Same Here And Hey Son" Said Richard And I Made Sure To Give Him A Firm Hand Shake. My Dad Always Taught Me That.

"So Is This Your Friend Too?" Richard Said Raising His Eyebrow Causing Us To Laugh.

"This Is My Boyfriend Jay" Bey Said Touching My Chest Looking Into My Eyes As I Smiled.

"It's Beautiful To See Young Black Love...Black Love In General" He Said As He Took A Seat At The Table. We Followed His Lead While I Pulled Out Bey's Chair Making Her Blush. I Know She Hated The Spotlight On Her And I Knew They Were Looking At Us.

"This Smells Very Good, Ms.Tina" I Complimented As I Looked At The Food Before Me.

"Well Thank You Jay, Richard Can You Say Grace?" Ms.Tina Asked. Bey And I Looked At Each Other, Ms.Tina Never Was Classified As A Christian So It Was Weird To Hear That Come From Her Mouth.

Richard Smiled As We All Held Hands. "Bow Your Head, Close Your Eyes" He Said While We Followed His Instructions. We Listened As He Prayed Over The Food And We All Said Amen, Releasing Each Other's Hands.

"So You're A Christian Or Something?" Bey Asked Taking A Bite Into Her Fried Chicken.

"Not Yet, But I've Been Going To Church With Richard. I Think You Two Should Join Us, I've Tried To Invite Angie's Mom And Gloria But They Keep Making Excuses" Ms.Tina Shrugged.

"Well That's Good Mama" Bey Said With A Soft Smile As She Looked At Her "Thank You Baby" Ms.Tina Replied Before Taking A Sip Of Her Wine.

"So Beyoncé, Tina Tells Me You Just Graduated And You Landed A Job With A Well-Known Company In New York?" Richard Said Sparking Conversation.

"It's Actually Been Great, Tomorrow Is The First Day I Project My Ideas For A Remolding Of A Children's Bedroom. I'm Super Excited And Of Course Nervous" She Said. I Rubbed Her Thigh "Beyoncé Already Knows Everyone Will Be Impressed. The Designs She Comes Up With Is Like From A Magazine...They'll Love It" I Said Making Her Smile.

"Beyoncé Also Did An Internship With-"

"Mom That's No Big Deal" Bey Said Cutting Her Off.

"What Do You Mean? It Is A Big Deal And Everyone Should Know It" Ms.Tina Said.