43

"Wait Blue!" I Exclaimed But Her Little Body Was Too Fast For Me, Only To Make Jay And I To Laugh.

"You Know She Couldn't Wait To See Her Bestie" Jay Said Making Me Shake My Head.

"That Doesn't Give Her The Right To Run Around Crazy"

"Look At The Other Kids" Jay Said.

I Looked At Him "Did You Know Xavier Ain't Pay For Shit" I Said Referring To Trinas Baby Father.

"He Was Asking Me For Money, But If He Would've Said It Was Kierra's Party I Would've Gave It To Him" Jay Explained.

"But Trina Would've Found Out And You Know Thats The Last Thing He Wants"

Trina Locked Eyes With Me Placing The Tray Of Cupcakes Down. I Smiled Brightly As We Walked Up To Each Other. We Gave Each Other Hugs And Kisses On The Cheeks.

"Ooooo My Outfit Came Out Cute" I Said Looking At Her Up And Down. I Had Raided Her Closet Earlier Picking Out What She Should Wear After We Got The Party Together.

Trina Laughed "Right, Thank You Boo. Jay Xavier Here Somewhere With His Baby Mama"

"Relax, Your Doing It For Kierra" Jay Said Tapping Her Shoulder As He Left Us.

"So What's Going On With Y'all?" Trina Asked. I Looked Confused "What You Mean?"

"I Mean, I Never See Y'all Lovey Dovey. I Mean I Used To Think Y'all Just Weren't Affectionate In Front Of Others But We've Grown Close Over The Years" She Explained Making Me Let Out A Sigh. Trina Was Right About This Topic.

"I Mean, We've Lost Our Juice. But Jay And I Have So Much History Together. We've Been So Much...After I Had Blue We Went Through A Deeper Patch Which Almost Resulted In Us Breaking Up. Girl I Don't Remember The Last Time We Had Sex...And It's Not All About Sex But" I Explained.

"Aw Bey, Xavier And I Went Through A Dry Patch Sexually And Thats When I Found Out He Was Getting It From That Girl" Trina Answered.

"No Trina" I Said Shocked As I Found Out Another Hidden Memory.

"Got Her Pregnant And All, But She Miscarried A Month Later. I Think Thats One Of The Reasons Why He's So Invested Into Her Children Lives"

"Niggas Ain't Shit" I Said.

"Never Have Never Will...But Jays A Good Guy. You Know I Appreciate You Guys So Much. It's Like I Gain A Family I Never Had. Y'all Came At The Right Time In My Life. I Just Want To Give You The Same You Guys Gave To Me. Your Always There For Kierra And Me"

"No Trina, You Know We Love You. We Don't Do It Because We Feel Like We Have To We Do It Because Y'all Family. Blue Loves Kierra You Would've Thought They Were Sisters" I Said Laughing While Trina Smiled.

"Hey Hey" I Heard, We Turned To See Kelly With Titan Holding Onto Her Hand. Trina Had Decided To Invite Kelly And The Girls To Kierra's Party Since They Had Hit Off At The Lunch Last Week.

"TT Baby" I Squealed As I Picked His Big Behind Up Hugging Him Tightly.

"Hi" He Said Shyly. I Kissed His Cheek "Hows My Baby Doing?" I Asked. He Held Up His Thumb Making Me Laugh As I Placed Him Back Down To The Grass.

"Titan This Is Ms.Trina Kierra's Mommy" Kelly Introduced. Titan Held Up His Hand Waving While Trina Did It Back To Him.

"Can I Play Now Please?" He Asked Making Us All Laugh.

Kelly Nodded "Be Careful" He Raced Off Probably To Find Blue. Kelly Gave Trina A Hug "How Are You?" She Asked Releasing From Het Embrace.

"I'm Doing Alright, Can't Complain. What About You?" She Asked.