30

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Cooked Food Already Making Me Smirk. "Happy Birthday Daddy" I Heard. I Got Up To See Bey Butt Ass Naked With Just A Huge Bow Covering Her Boobs And Pussy. She Had A Plate Of Food In Her Hands Placing It Down On My Nights Stand.

"Shit" I Said.

She Smirked "Today Is All About You, I Want You To Relax Enjoy Your Breakfast Then You Can Open Your Gifts"

"That Includes You Too Right?" I Said Trying To Pull Her On Top Of Me Causing Her To Laugh.

"Not Yet Daddy" She Said Softly Getting Up Slowly Leaving My Bedroom While I Watched Her Ass Jiggle.

"Where You Going?!" I Yelled. She Ignored Me And I Grabbed My Food Quickly Eating It Up. Bey Had Already Made Me Call Off For Today And I Honestly Didn't Want To Because She Said It Was A Surprise And I Hate Surprises But I'm Glad I Did It Now.

She Came Back With Two Wine Glasses "Mimosas In The Morning" She Smirked. It Had Strawberries And Mints In It.

I Took It From Her Hand Taking A Sip "Thank You Baby For Real This Is Dope" I Said Before Finishing My Food.

"The Day Isn't Over Just Yet" She Said Raising Her Eyebrow Making Me Raise Both Of Mine. This Was Enough For Me But If I Let Her Know That I Won't Hear The Rest Of It.

"Word?" I Asked.

"Finish Your Food" She Replied Making Me Quickly Finish.

"Now Can I Open My Gifts?" I Asked Getting Impatient While She Grabbed My Plate And Wine Glass Disappearing To The Kitchen. I Let Out A Sigh Realizing I Had To Act When She Wanted Me To.

Bey Walked In With A Bunch Of Different Bags "Damn" I Said Totally In Shock. She Placed The Bags On The Bed "Go Ahead Birthday Boy" She Smirked. I Looked Into Her Eyes "I Wanna Open You Up" I Said Licking My Lips.

"Open Your Gifts Jay" She Said With A Sly Smirk. Making Me Chuckle. I Opened The First Bag That Was Boxers With Beys Face All Over Them Making Me Laugh. The Next One Was A Blanket Of A Picture Of Us On It "This Shit Dope, Thank You Baby" I Said Looking Into Her Eyes.

"You Have A Few More To Open" She Said. I Opened More Bags That Had Designer Clothes Along With Shoes. "I Have One More" She Said Going Into Her Side Of The Bed Nightstand Pulling Out A Box And I Already Knew.

"No...No I Don't Believe This" I Said As She Climbed On The Bed Handing Me The Box.

"Open It" She Said. I Bent My Head Down Cheesing Harder Than I A Mother Fucker. I Seen The Rolex Watch Shining Brightly At Me. "Man, How Did You Even Buy This?! It's Like A New Damn House" I Said.

She Looked Into My Eyes "That's Nothing Compared To You...Your Priceless" She Said Softly.

I Smirked Leaning Into Her Kissing Her Lips "Thank You"

She Grabbed It Placing It On My Wrist "Is That All My Gifts?" I Asked.

"You Forgot One More" She Said Softly As Her Eyes Looked Down Making Me Smirk. I Grabbed The Big Ass Bow Throwing It Across The Room While She Kicked The Bags Off The Bed. I Pulled Her On Top Of Me.

I Looked Deep Into Her Eyes While She Leaned Down Kissing My Lips Adding Tongue.  I Placed My Hands On Her Ass While She Pushed Me Down On My Back While She Her Hands Roamed In My Briefs. She Smirked Feeling My Dick Hard As Rocks, "You Want Me To Handle That For You?" She Asked.