4

"So Brittany How's Your History Project Coming Along?" Bey Asked.

"Don't Even Get Me Started, I'm Almost Done But It's A Lot" She Said As I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Bringing Her Close To Me.

Bey Looked Down At My Hand Then Back Up At Us "Oh Damn At Least Your Almost Done" Bey Said. They Had History And Chemistry Together.

"And You Know Mr.Scanks Never Fixed My Zero? He Better Fix It By Report Cards" She Said.

"He's So Annoying, I Swear" Bey Agreed.

"Can We Not Talk About School? We Just Came From There Damn" Jeremiah Said.

"I Was Just Making Conversation, Don't Need To Catch A Attitude" Bey Snapped As The Girl Brought Us Our Drinks. We All Gave Her Our Food Orders And  Said Thank You Before The Waitress Left.

"See I've Always Wanted To Try Their Blue Slushy But Didn't Know If It's Worth The $3" Bey Said As She Looked At Brittany's Drink.

"Girl Tell Me About It, I Bought Some Food From Chick-Fil-A The Other Day Knowing Damn Well I Have $15 In My Account" She Said Causing Them To Bust Out Laughing.

"Speaking Of Chic-Fil-A Did You See An Employee Went Down The Sewer To Get A Customers Phone? It Was On Shaderoom" Brittany Said.

"I'm Not Surprised, They Will Never Go Out Of Business" Bey Said.

Jeremiah Rolled His Eyes "Chill Out Man, Bey Wanted This To Happen. Make Your Girl Happy For Once" I Whisper As Bey And Brittany Was Still In Their Conversation.

"What's That Supposed To Mean?" Jeremiah Snapped.

"Me And You Both Know What That Mean"

Jeremiah Chuckled "Why Your Ass All Up In My Relationship"

"Because You Put Me All Up In It, Telling Me Every Detail" I Shot. Jeremiah Rolled His Eyes.

"Worry About Your Relationship From Now On, And The Next Time Bey Brings Up A Double Date Tell Her You Got Other Plans" Jeremiah Said.

"Why You Mad We Here Though, It's Just Us Bruh"

"I Wanted It To Be Just The Two Of Us" 

"Cool, I'll Stay Out Of Your Business And Definitely Won't Double Date With You Again" I Said. Jeremiah Rolled His Eyes.

"Jay Wasn't It Funny?" Bey Asked Making Me Look Over At Her.

"What Was Funny?" I Asked.

"When Angie Was Talking About Veronica Teeth Saying They Look So Big Like She Just Order Her Teeth In Capital Letters" Bey Said Making Me Chuckle.

"Oh Yeah, Saying She Look Like A Horse. I Told Her Stop Talking About People Children"

"Oh My God Angie Is Going To Jail" Brittany Said While The Waitress Gave Us Our Food. We Began To Dig Continuing Our Conversation. After Dinner, I Kissed Brittany Goodbye Letting Her Know To Text Me When She Made It Home. I Got In The Car With Them, The Car Ride Home Was Mad Silent.

"Baby You Alright?" Bey Asked Putting Her Hand On His Thigh, He Switched His Potion Causing Her To Remove Her Hand From His Thigh.

"I'm Straight" He Said.

"Obviously Your Not, You Know You Can Always Talk To Me About Any And Everything" She Said.

"You Know I Wanted To Take You Out But You Insisted You Bring People Along"

"Well I Didn't Know Your Brother And His Girlfriend Were People" Bey Snapped.

"Cause They Are, What You Think They Some Aliens?" He Said Twisting Up His Face.