26

(A/N: I've Lost Track Of My Updates So I Hope I'm Back On Track Now Lol)

"Well Am I Heavy?" Bey Asked As I Switched Legs.

"That Ass Is" I Said Licking My Lips.

"Well Look At Who Finally Decided To Join Us" Angie Said Causing Us To Look At Kelly And Ty Walking Up. I Can See Kelly Had An Attitude Along With Ty. Everyone Was Linking Up After Getting To Their Bedrooms And Putting Their Luggage Inside. We Were On Deck While The Music Blasted.

"Everything Okay?" Michelle Asked As Kelly Sat Next To Bey And I.

"Let's Grab A Bite" I Said To All The Fellas. Obviously The Girls Needed Time To Talk To Themselves. "Trouble In Paradise?" Lenny Asked As We Joined The Buffet Line.

Ty Sucked His Teeth "We Got Into A Argument Over My Ol Girl Inviting Me To Her Wedding"

"Who?" I Asked.

"Deja...The Girl I Was Dating Before Kelly, I Don't See The Big Deal Plus She's Invited...Like What The Fuck" Ty Said.

"Mane You Know When They Get Pregnant They Get All Jealous And Crazy" Lenny Said.

"Right, You Gotta Explain That Y'all Both Are Invited" Larry Chimed In As We Finally Grabbed Our Plates. I Grabbed An Extra One For Bey, I Already Know My Baby Hungry.

"Nigga Don't You Think I Did? She Thinks I've Been Fucking With Her Hence Why She Invited Me, But I'm Like I Haven't Talked To Her Since I Don't Even Remember. The Most Contact We Had Was When I Comment Under Her Posts Or Stories That's It" Ty Said.

"I Just Say Don't Go And Give Her Your Phone As Proof" I Said. Ty Twisted Up His Face "What The Fuck No" Ty Said.

"Right, I Don't Know What Jay On" Larry Said Shaking His Head As We Started Picking Out Our Food.

"Man I Don't Know About Y'all But I Know How To Stay Loyal" I Said.

They All Looked At Me And Busted Out Laughing "And I've Been In Kash Doll DMs" Lenny Said.

"Man I Wish I Can Be In Kash Doll DMs With Her Fine Ass" Larry Said Making Me Shake My Head.

"Wait Where The Fuck Is Jeremiah?" I Said Just Now Realizing We Were Missing One. We Were Meeting His Girl For The First Time.

"You Know He Deep In Them Guts, They Had To Break In That Luxury Suite Bed. Fucking Rich Asses" Ty Said Making Us Laugh.

"Why Couldn't His Ass Make Us Upgrade?" Lenny Asked.

"He's Not That Rich Yet...At Least I Don't Think He Is" I Said Not Even Knowing.

We Finished The Line Going Back To The Ladies, I Placed Beys Food In Front Of Her And She Leaned Up Kissing My Lips "Thank You Baby"

"Well Where The Hell My Plate At?" Michelle Said Looking At Larry.

"Yours? Girl I'm Trying To Look For Mine" Angie Said.

"I Know Deja Has Mine" Kelly Said And I Seen Ty Roll His Eyes.

"We Didn't Think Y'all Was Hungry" Lenny Said.

"But Y'all Seen Jay With Two Plates, Y'all Asses Ain't Think?" Angie Chimed In.

"Jay Big Ass Always Eating" Larry Said.

"I Mean That's True, But Y'all Knew They Would Be Hungry Come On" I Said.

"Well Angie Picky And Don't Got Time To Be Going Back And Forth Shit" Lenny Said.

I Seen Angie Get Up Along With Michelle "Fuck All Y'all" She Said As They Took Down What Kelly Wanted So She Wouldn't Have To Get Up.

"What We Going To Do Baby?" Bey Asked Taking A Few Fries Into Her Mouth While The Men Engaged In Conversation.