44

I Looked At Blue Letting Out A Sigh "Can You Go To Your Room Please?" I Asked.

"But We Just Got Here, I Miss Grandma" Blue Pouted. Mama Gloria Kissed Her Forehead "We Have The Rest Of The Weekend To Ourselves Remember?" Mama Gloria Smirked As Blue Smiled Brightly.

"Your Right" She Said Before Getting Up To Head To Jays Old Bedroom That Was Changed Into Hers.

"What The Hell Is Going On With Y'all?" She Asked Looking At Jay And I.

"Ask Bey Since Shes The Only One That Seems To Have A Problem" Jay Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Beyoncé" I Looked Down. As Much As I Loved Mama Gloria I Feel Like She Has No Reason To Know Whats Going On Between Jay And I Personally. It Was Like Laying Out My Dirty Laundry To My Boss.

"Jay You Really Wanna Lay Out Our Private Business That We Haven't Even Figured Out?" I Asked Raising My Eyebrow.

"Beyoncé, I've Known You A Little Over Ten Years. There's Nothing You Can Hide From Me. When Y'all Both Walked Through The Door I Could Tell Something Was Going On. Blue Feeds Off Of Y'all Energy. That Child Will Pick Up On Something Sooner Or Later" Mama Gloria Said.

I Licked My Lips About To Speak Before She Began To Speak Again "You Don't Have To Tell Me Anything It's Y'all Business But You Better Not Let It Effect My Granddaughter, Do You Hear Me?" Mama Gloria Said Before Getting Up From The Couch.

I Looked At Jay As He Sat There Looking At Me With A Stern Look On His Face. "Wait" I Said Softly.

Mama Gloria Turned Around "Theres No Fire Between Us, Things Have Been Coasting" I Explained.

"No Use The Word That Explained How You Really Feel" Jay Said As He Sat Up Looking At His Mother.

"It Was Just The First World That Came To My Mind And He Took It To Heart. Not To Mention I Wasn't Even Talking To Him-"

"But You Should've Came To Me First, Stuff Like This Pisses Me Off" He Snapped.

"I Was Just Venting To Trina, I Didn't Even Realize I Felt That Way Until She Asked"

"How Do You Not Realize How You Feel?" Jay Said Shaking His Head.

I Started To Laugh "I Guess The Same Reason You Haven't Wifed Me Yet"

"Are You Ready To Be A Wife?" He Asked.

"Jay I Had Your Child, We've Been Together For Years"

"On And Off Beyoncé, You Played The Shit Out Of Me And Clearly You Doing It Again" Jay Said.

"Watch Ya Mouth In My House" Mama Gloria Said.

"Nobody's Playing You Jay"

"Beyoncé, You Never Know What You Want. One Minute You Want Me The Next You Don't Then Make Excuses For It. This Is Why I Never Wifed You" He Said Making Me Nod My Head.

"Wow" I Said Getting Up From The Couch.

"You Know I've Been Chasing You For Years And You Played Me Like A Dog. Then When You Was Ready To Get At Me, You Realize You Didn't Want That. Years Later You Wanted Me Again. What Did I Do? Went Right By Your Side Because I'm Madly In Love With Someone That I Don't Think Ever Really Loved Me"

I Looked Into His Eyes "Jay, Yo Know I Love You. Are You Serious Right Now?"

"Are You In Love Me? Can You See Us On The Porch Old And Grey Together?" He Asked And I Bent My Head Not Really Knowing How To Answer Those Questions.

"Well Now You Know Why I Haven't Put A Ring On Your Finger, Just Drive Back To The Crib By Yourself" He Said Leaving Us Alone In The Living Room. The Tears Streamed Down My Cheeks.