37

"Damn You Bad" I Said Licking My Lips As I Watched Her Get Out The Car. She Blushed "Thank You", I Closed The Door And She Held My Hand While We Walked Into The Restaurant. The Host Tried Sitting Us But Bey Already Locked Eyes With Isiah So We Made Our Way Over To Him. I Watched Him Get Up Hugging Bey First Then Giving Me A Dap. I Pulled Out Beys Chair Letting Her Sit First.

"Whoa I Gentlemen" Isiah Said With A Soft Smile. I Took My Seat "I Don't Date Nothing Less" Bey Said.

Isiah Put His Hands Up Leaning Back "So What You Been Up To? All Bey Talked About Was You And That Daughter Of Yours" He Explained. I Smiled, I Had No Idea That She Even Talked About Me In That Way. This Just Put Us On A Whole Other Pedestal.

"Really?"'I Asked Looking At Her While She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip. Kind Of Embarrassed That The Spotlight Was On Her.

"Yeah, I Would've Never Knew You Two Would've Been Together...Well Ended Up Together" Isiah Said As He Crossed His Leg Before Taking A Sip Of His Drink.

"Why Is That?" Bey Asked Before A Waitress Approached Asking For Our Drink Orders.

Isiah Shrugged After We All Gave Her The Order's. "That Just Caught Me By Surprise" He Said. I Licked My Lips "So What Is It That You Do?" I Asked Changing The Subject Feeling Beys Hand On My Thigh.

"Stock Broker, You Do Art Right?" He Asked Making Me Chuckle "Graphic Design, If You Don't Know How To Pronounce It" I Said.

I Placed My Arm Around Bey "Hows That Working Out?"

"Great, So Great I Just Got Some Tickets Front Row To Nets Game Bout To Be Dope" I Said As Bey Looked At Me Shocked. I Didn't Get To Tell Her About It Yet.

"Oh Really?" He Asked.

"Yeah, I Just Did Some Print Work For Their Posters In Front Of The Stadium" I Said Trying Not To Make It Seem Like A Big Deal.

"Oh Doing Big Things, Hows The Other Guys?" Isiah Asked As Our Glasses Were Placed In Front Of Us.

"Oh They're Good, Ty Has A One Year Old Son With Kelly, Things Are Pretty Much Good" I Said As Bey Nodded In Agreement.

"Oh Really? What Happened To Him Not Laying Down?" Isiah Chuckled.

"Well Bey Tells Me You Have Four Kids And Your Going Through A Divorce I Know Thats Hard Man, I'm Sorry About That" I Said.

Isiah Shrugged "It Happens, We Only Really Married Cause She Got Pregnant And I Felt Like It Was The Right Thing To Do At The Moment. We Tried To Do The Whole Open Marriage Thing It Just Ended In Turmoil" He Explained.

"I Honestly Think It's Never A Good Move, Marriage Is About Commitment That Goes Out The Window Once You Bring That In" I Explained.

"I Mean What Would You Know About That?" Isiah Asked.

"I'm Entitled To My Opinion Wether I've Been Through It Or Not" I Said Trying Not To Start Some Shit Before We Even Order Our Food.

"Baby" Bey Said Softly. "It's All Good Trust" I Said.

Bey Grabbed The Menu "We Should Figure Out What We're Eating"

I Licked My Lips "I Go Here Often I Know What I'm Going To Order" Isiah Said.

"What Actually Brought You To New York? Was It Just Work?" I Asked.

"Where's This Coming From?" Isiah Asked.

I Shrugged "I Mean, It's Kind Of Weird You Wanted Us To Have This Dinner. When Clearly I Barely Know You Since Bey And You Didn't Last Long"

"You Didn't Either, Wait You Never Was In A Relationship From What I Remember. I Thought We Were Adults Come On Man" Isiah Said.