56

"There Should Be Fifteen Jade Rollers" I Said Double Counting The Rollers That Sat Organized On The White And Gold Counter Top.

"I'll Check In One Of The Bags" Informed One Of The Masseuses.

"Please Do, They Should Be Heading Your Way Soon" I Said. The Lady Nodded Her Head As She Walked Away.

"Damn Can You Adopt Me?" I Heard Turning To See Kelly And Trina. I Smiled "Bout Time Y'all Showed Up" I Said Hugging Both Of Them.

"Uh Oh" Kelly Said. I Kneeled Down Kissing Kierra's Cheek Letting Her Know The Girls Were Still Getting Their Toes And Hands Done In The Nail Salon Area.

"We're Missing Some Jade Rollers, I Need More Ice To Keep The Lipstick Popsicles Cold" I Said.

"Okay Okay Calm Down, Where's Jay?" Trina Asked Looking Around The Room.

"I Thought Everything Was Done Before We Left Here Earlier?" Kelly Asked.

"I Don't Know,He Isn't Answering My Phone Calls But That's Nothing New These Days" I Said.

"Awe Bey" Kelly Pouted Touching My Cheek.

"But Your Outfit Cute" Trina Said Looking Me Up And Down.

"Erica Did Your Hair?" Kelly Asked As She Ran Her Hands Through My Twenty-Six Inches.

"You Know It, You Like? I Usually Don't Go This Long" I Said.

"Mhm Its Real Cute" Kelly Said.

"Girl, You Really Are Pregnant Your Thighs Getting Big And Ya Ass" Trina Said.

I Playfully Rolled My Eyes "Anyways, Can Y'all Help Me Please? We're Getting Off Topic"

"Your Right, Come On Kelly" Trina Said Grabbing Kelly Hand. I Looked Around To See My Mother Talking To Mama Gloria.

I Seen Jay Finally Walk In With A Lot Of Things In His Hands, I Made My Way Over To Him "Where The Hell You Been Jay?" I Asked.

"Handling My Shit, I Dropped Blue Off On Time So Why You Breathing Down My Neck?"

"Look Just Because Your Mad At Me You Don't Have To Show It...Today Is About Blue" I Said.

"Your Right, I Had To Do Some Last Minute Run Arounds. Plus The Bike Wasn't Ready Yet"

"Well I Don't Know Why You Had To Get Her A Custom Made One" I Said Helping Him With Bags And Boxes.

Jay Looked Around "We Really Brought This To Life" He Said.

I Smiled Looking Back At Him "All Of The Parents Are Shook, Asking For My Planners Number But Once I Told Them It Was All Me They Were Even More Ecstatic. But These Rich Bitches About To Be Charged Double"

Jay Chuckled "I Don't Blame You"

I Placed The Things Down Looking Up At Him "Can We Talk Later?"

Before He Could Speak Up Blue Came Running Our Way, Jay Picked Her Up "Look At My Baby's Hair All Straightened Out. You Look So Beautiful...Happy Birthday Princess" He Said Before Kissing Her Lips.

Blue Wrapped Her Arms Around The Both Of Us Kissing My Lips Then Jays. We Looked Into Each Others Eyes Smiling.

"Can You Guys Do That Again?" We Looked Up To See The Photographer As He Bent Down.

Blue Followed His Orders Kissing Us Both Then Us Kissing Her Cheeks. Jay Placed His Arm Around My Waist Making Me Blush As We All Looked At The Photographer Smiling Brightly. He Got Up Nodding His Head "I Need Some Of The Princess By Herself And More Of You Guys Later" He Said.