66

"Bey The Girl Is Grown Just Come To Bed" Jay Groaned As I Paced Back And Forth In The Living Room Waiting For Solange To Return From Her First Date.

"What If They Had Sex? Oh My God I Didn't Want Her To Give It Up On The First Date"

"She's Not You Bey" He Shaded.

"Nigga What?" I Asked As He Chuckled. "I'm Playing Baby...Just Come To Bed" He Yawned.

"They Shouldn't Be Out This Late It's Almost Four In The Morning"

"Well She's Grown Bey She's Old Enough To Handle Herself" He Said Scratching His Stomach.

"Four In The Morning Though?"

"You Were The Same Way Bey When You Were Her Age" He Defended.

"But Solange Is More Innocent Well Used To Be ...You Know She Called Herself Ugly? And Called Me Gorgeous?"

"What?"

"Yeah, I Had No Idea My Own Little Sister Had Major Insecurities. She Used To Be So Full Of Love And Light"

"You Got To Remember What She Went Through Too" He Reminder Me.

"I Know But I Wouldn't Have Thought That It Would Cloud Her Mind"

"Shit Like That Can Change You Into A Different Person Bey" He Said.

I Looked Down Before Hearing The Door Open. Solange Turned Around Jumping "Shit" She Said Covering Her Chest.

"Four In The Morning Solo?!" I Said.

"Okay Mom, Didn't Know I Had A Curfew" She Giggled Placing Her Keys On The Rack.

"You Don't But You Could've Sent A Text, A Call...Hell Even A E-mail" I Said.

"Okay Next Time I Got You"

"Next Time? So There's A Next Time?!" I Asked Excitedly. "I'm Going Back To Bed" Jay Mumbled Walking Back To Our Room At A Steady Pace.

"Yes! Next Week To A Museum" Solange Said.

"So Tell Me Tell Me, You Didn't Have Sex Right"

"Oh God No" She Said. I Hugged Her "I'm So Proud Of You"

"Oh Lord" She Said As I Released From The Hug. "Sorry Sorry"  I Said Stepping Away From Her.

"Okay So We Just Talked In His Car On The Way To The Concert Then Of Course We Enjoyed It. Then We Decided To Park At Some Parking Lot And We Sat On Top Of His Car Looking At The Stars Talking About Literally Any And Everything Then We Eventually Made Out And It Almost Led To Sex But I Told Him I Wasn't Ready For All That Yet" She Said.

"And He Understood That?"

"Yeah He Was Like I'm Not Ready For That Either" She Answered.

"Aww Solange You Got A Good One"

She Smiled Weakly "I'm Going To Get Some Rest...Next Time Can You Not Wait Up For Me Like A Fucking Weirdo"

I Laughed "As Long As You Text Me That Your Alright"

"Deal" She Said Softly Before Turning On Her Sneakers Walking To Her Bedroom While I Walked To Mine.

"I Told You She Was Fine" Jay Said As I Climbed Into Bed. "She Didn't Do The Nasty, It Was A Good Date. I'm So Happy For Her" I Said Turning On My Side As He Wrapped His Arms Around My Body Pulling Me Close.

"That's Good Baby, Now Can We Both Get Some Rest" He Whispered.

"Okay Okay" I Said Slowly Closing My Eyes Feeling Like A Proud Sister.