55

We Looked At The Ballon's, I Was Hoping For Pink But All They Had Was Gold Of Course. "I Mean Gold Wouldn't Look Too Bad" Trina Said.

"It Won't But My Theme Is Pink And White, It Won't Throw It Off?" I Asked As I Picked Up The 'B' Balloon.

"Bitch You The Designer, You Tell Me" Trina Said Making Me Laugh.

"Well, Party Verses Homes, Businesses Etc"

Trina Rolled Her Eyes "Whatever Chile"

"I'll Just Get It Cause I Don't Have The Time Hunty" I Said Putting Her Letters And Number In The Cart.

"So How's Your Mom Visit Going?" Trina Asked. We Haven't Had Time To Catch Up, She Had To Study For Exams. Trina Was Working At The Call Center But Was Going To School For Criminal Justice And She Was Close To Be Done Too. I Was Proud Of Her Because She Kind Of Didn't Have A Good Childhood So College Was Never On Her Mind Until After She Had Kierra. I Guess Seeing Her She Realized She Wanted To Set An Amazing Example For Her, Show Kierra You Could Do Anything You Want Whenever You Want.

"Girl, All Up Everyone's Ass. I Want To Kick Her Out Of My House" I Said As We Began To Walk To The Home Decor Side.

"My Mom Is Worse Trust Me" Trina Said As She Pushed The Cart. It Was True, Trina Was Raised By Her Grandmother Who Ended Up Passing Away A Couple Of Years Ago.

"You Never Talk About Her Much" I Said Softly.

"There's Nothing To Talk About Thats Why"

I Left It Alone Because She Always Gets Defensive When I Bring Her Mom Up. That Was One Topic We Barely Spoke About.

I Looked At The Small Pink Rugs "Maybe I Could Put This Under Their Little Feet?" I Asked Picking It Up.

"Oooo That Will Be Cute" Trina Replied As She Picked Up Some Cute Designed Bowls.

"To Put Their Hands In?" Trina Asked.

"I'll Leave That To The Nail Professionals, I Hired The Top Nail Techs From Laque Nail Bar Off Of Victory Blvd?"

Trina Nodded "I've Been There Once, I Go To Chaun Now Girl"

"Who's That?" I Asked Turning My Head Quickly In Her Direction.

"A Celebrity Nail Tech, He's Expensive As Fuck But Worth It" Trina Said.

"Well Duh, He Does Celebrity Nails" I Giggled As I Placed A Couple Of The Rugs In The Cart.

"Oooo I Need To Get Kierra Some More Tanks. I Swear The Girl Just Loves Destroying Her White Ones"

"Blue Too, Thats Why I Make Her Daddy Buy Them. He Lets Her Eat In Them And I Tell Him They Aren't Used For That. Its Used As Extra Protection Under Her Shirts Especially When It's Cold" I Said Shaking My Head.

"Men Don't Care Chile"

We Walked Further Down The Aisle Picking Up Things We Didn't Come For At All. We Went Down Another Aisle, I Watched As A Young Man Walked Towards Us I Looked Down At The Kids Books Ignoring Him.

"Beyoncé Knowles?" I Heard. I Looked Up To See The Same Young Man "Yes?" I Asked.

He Pulled Out An Orange Envelope "You've Been Served"

I Grabbed The Envelope Looking Confused As The Guy Walked Away "Open It Up The Fuck!" Trina Said.

I Opened The Envelope Pulling Out The Papers Quickly Reading Over The Paper "What Does It Say Girl?" Trina Asked Getting Impatient.

"Jacob Wants A Paternity Test" I Said Softly.

"Your Pregnant?" Trina Asked. I Placed The Papers Back Into The Envelope.