41

I Stepped Inside Looking Around At The Small Changes That Had Been Changed Since The Last Time I Was At This House. "It's Good To Actually See You" She Said As We Walked Into The Dinning Room.

"I Wish I Could Say The Same Thing"

Kelly Smirked "I Can See What Clearly Brings You Around For The First Time In Like Six Months"

"I Mean My Best Friend Clearly Is Feeling Some Type Of Way About Me And My Family" I Said As I Took A Seat Crossing My Legs Placing My Purse Down On The Table.

"Beyoncé, You Can Call It Jealousy...Hate Whatever. But Hearing You And Your Boyfriend Constantly Talk About Yourselves Like The World Belongs To You Became Annoying And Weird" She Explained.

"I Mean, I Tell You Everything Your The Closets One Out Of Our Group To Me And I Wouldn't Know Telling You Everything Would Come Off Annoying But It's The Fact That You Took It Out On My Child. You Know How Many Lies We Had To Make Up When She Asks Where All Of You Are?...Too Many That She Just Stopped Asking"

Kelly Looked Down "Now That I Do Own Up To And I Want To Personally Apologize To My Baby Because She Didn't Deserve That, Same With Titan. We Just Needed Space In My Opinion"

"Kelly We've Been Friends For Over Ten Years, We're Grown With Children Come On Now" I Said.

"I Know I Know" She Said Softly Looking Down. "It's Just Been Hard Over Here Too...You Know?" She Said As She Paused To Keep Herself From Crying.

"No I Don't Know"

"Ty And I Have Been Going Through Some Real Shit" She Said I Looked Around To See A Wine Bottled With Barely A Drip Inside Sitting On The Other End Of The Dinning Table.

"I Know What You're Thinking" She Said As I Looked At Her. Kelly Was Staring At The The Bottle That Stared Back At Her.

"Kelly It's Eleven-Thirty Don't Tell Me You Had That For Breakfast"

"No Thats From Last Night, I Promise You I'm Fine. It's Just Ty Feels As Though He Forgets That He Has A Whole Family At Home That Waits On Him"

"So He's Cheating?" I Asked.

"So Much More He's Doing Some Fraud Shit With One Of His Co-Workers, He Acts Like I Can't Pick Up On Anything. I'm Not Dumb" Kelly Answered.

"Wait But-I'm So Confused Kells"

"He's Acting Stupid As Fuck Beyoncé, Coming Home All Times Of The Night. When I Tell Him That Effects Titian He Comes Up With Some Lame Excuse Like I've Haven't Known Him For Years Bey. I Don't Know What To Do, My Child Cant Grow Up With His Dad Through A Glass Window" Kelly Said As Her Eyes Began To Water.

"Wow, I Had No Idea. Do You Want Jay To Speak To Him?"

"I Don't Know What Else To Do, His Father Did The Same Thing Some Point In His Career But I Don't Want That To Be A Phase. This Is A Whole Different Situation. I'm Your Wife And I Will Not Put Up With That Shit. I Refuse For My Child To Be A Statistic" Kelly Argued.

"I'm Sorry Your Going Through This, Just Talk To Him About It Don't Be Blunt About It. Make It A Conversation"

Kelly Nodded As She Whipped The Tears From Under Her Eyes. "I'm So Sorry Beyoncé...We Really Acted Like Some Fucking Idiots Over Petty Shit. It Shouldn't Take You To Show Up At My House To Talk About It. I Should've Came To You First"

"It's Okay, Just Whatever You Feeling Take It Out On Me Not My Child Because I Don't Play When It Comes To My Daughter" I Said. Kelly Nodded Her Hess Taking Everything In.

My Apple Watch Began To Ring Indicating It Was Time To Pick Blue Up From School "You Gotta Pick Her Up?" She Asked. I Got Up Retrieving My Purse "Yeah You Know How She Gets When I'm Late To Pick Her Up" I Said As We Both Giggled.
****
"You Are Always Welcomed At Your Own Home" I Said As She Stood Over Me Critiquing My Cooking Like Everything Else She Critiques In My Life.