3

"Remember Room Door Open, I Ain't Raising No Babies" My Mama Said As She Closed The Door Behind Bey.

"Mom We All In The Room Nothing-"

"What Did I Say Boy?" My Mama Said Causing Me To Nod My Head While Bey Stood There Nervously. My Mom Was Fine With Angie, Bey And Larry. As For My Step-Dad, I Don't Even Think He Even Knew About Them. He Was Barely Around.

"Yes Ma'am" I Said Letting Out A Sigh.

"It Was Nice Seeing You Bey" My Mama Said With A Soft Smile Before Disappearing To The Kitchen Probably To Prepare Dinner.

"What You Doing Over Here? I Thought You Was Going Out With Jeremiah?" I Asked As She Followed Me To My Room.

"He Cancelled And Didn't Tell Me Why, You Know Where He's At?" She Asked.

"Fuck Should I Know?" She Playfully Punched Me.

"I'm Serious, I'm Mad He Blew Me Off Without Even Saying Why"

I Was About To Place My Hand On The Knob Before Bey Grabbed My Hand "Can We Go To Our Spot?" She Asked. I Can See She Was Really In Her Feelings And Didn't Want To Be Around Ty, Larry And Angie Who Was In My Room. I Nodded My Head As We Went To The Backyard Getting The Ladder To Sit On Top Of The Roof. It Was Our Chill Spot Were We Vented About Any And Everything, Just The Two Of Us.

"We Actually Haven't Been Here In A Little Minute" She Said Causing To Me To Chuckle.

"Cause You Been All Boo'd Up" I Said.

"I Mean, You Too"

I Shrugged "Why You Always Shrug And Never Really Talk About Brittany?" She Asked.

Why Are You Still Dating Jeremiah?

"No Specific Reason" I Halfway Lied. She Nodded Her Head Looking Up At The Stars.

"Can I Tell You Something?" She Asked.

"Mhm"

"I Think Jeremiah Is Cheating On Me" She Said Softly Causing Me To Look At Her.

"What Makes You Say That?"

"For One He Never Lets Me Use His Phone, He's Always Blowing Off Our Plans...Would He Cheat On Me? I Mean...He Can't" Bey Said But Obviously More So To Herself.

"Jeremiah Really Likes You, He Wouldn't Cheat On You" I Said. It Hurt Me So Much To Say That Because Once Again Jeremiah Didn't Deserve Bey.

She Sat Up Looking Into My Eyes "Your Right, I Don't Even Know Why I'm Tripping"

"So How's Things At Home?" I Asked. This Was A Sensitive Subject. Bey Still Kept Half Of Her Story Secretive. She Was Slowly Opening Up To Me Layer By Layer. I Knew About Her Troubles At Home. The Reason Bey Had Moved In With Angie's Mom Was Because Her Dad And Mother Recently Divorced, Her Mom Was Looking For A Fresh Start, And So Was Angie's Mom. So They Decided To Move In Together But That Just Only Made Matters Worse In The House Due To Beys Mom Loosing Her Job A Few Weeks Ago. Which Caused Money To Be Tight And Since Beyoncé Hated To See Her Mother Struggle, She Decided To Find A Job But Was Falling Short.

She Rolled Her Eyes "Another Argument...She Doesn't Want Me Getting A Job. She Wants Me To Focus On School. Not To Mention That My Father Called Me Today"

"Word? What He Said?" I Asked.

"Bullshit, But That Was Expected Since He's Living The Life He Really Wants" She Replied.

"Which Is?" I Asked. Bey Still Never Told Me What Made Her Parents Split, It Still Was Heavy On Her Heart.

"But I Did Find A Job Today" She Said Changing The Subject Which Something She Did Often If She Didn't Want To Talk About Something. But I Didn't Pressure Her On It Because That Was Her Business.