10

We All Laughed At Angie, She Was So Outspoken And Funny. That Girl Needed Her Own Show.

"Look Your Boy Better Know I'm Expensive" Angie Said To Jeremiah. I Looked At His Arm Around Bey's Neck And I Know She Could Tell I Was Looking At Her Because She Looked Up At Me Licking Her Lips.

"Naw Lenny Is Cool, Y'all Have Fun" Jeremiah Said. He Had Set Angie And Lenny Up On A Little Date For Friday After School.

"I Mean He Has His Own Car And Job, You Set Sis" Bey Said Taking Her Eyes Off Of Me. It Made My Blood Boil To See Jeremiah All Over Bey.

"You Right, Are We Going Somewhere To Eat?" Angie Asked.

"We Can Go To Chipotle" I Suggested.

"Yikes, I Can't I Have Plans With Emory. I'm Helping Him With Something" Jeremiah Said And I Knew He Was Lying.

I Seen Bey Roll Her Eyes Removing His Arm From Around Her, She Got In My Car Not Saying A Word.

"Uh Oh Uh Oh Uh Oh" Angie Said Looking At Jeremiah.

He Just Sucked His Teeth "She Know I Be Busy The Fuck"

"Let Me Stay Out Of Grown Folks Business" Angie Said Joining Bey In The Car.

"How Larry Getting Home?" I Asked. He Had Tried Out For Football. Solange Got Picked Up Early Because She Had A Dentist Appointment, She Was Getting Her Braces Off And She Was Excited.

"I Think His Mama Picking Him Up, I Gotta Bounce" Jeremiah Said Throwing Up The Peace Sign Going To His Car.

I Got In Mine Starting Up The Car "I Mean, Are You And Jeremiah Even Together Anymore Girl?" Angie Asked While I Reversed Out Of My Parking Spot.

"What Happened To Staying Out Of Grown Folks Business?" Bey Asked.

"You Right Sis, My Bad Let Me Stay Back Here" Angie Said While I Glanced At Bey And She Stared Out The Window. I Know She Was Upset Because She Had Real Feelings For Jeremiah But Now I Was In The Picture And I Felt Like All Those Feelings For Jeremiah Should've Been Gone. I Was The Nice Guy, I Was The Guy That Had Her Feeling Amazing In Bed And Out Of It. She Shouldn't Still Be Feeling That Light Skin Motherfucka.

We Got Out The Car Going Inside The Restaurant Going Into The Long Line Then Ordering Our Food And Taking A Seat.

"You Alright?" I Asked Looking At Her While We Ate Our Food.

"Yeah" She Faked Smiled. I Looked Up To See Brittany With A Couple Of Her Friends. She Walked Over To Us Acknowledging Everyone And She Was Going To Kiss My Lips But I Kissed Her Cheek Instead Causing Her To Look Confused.

"Your Coming To The Step Show This Friday Right?" Brittany Asked.

"Of Course, I Know You're Gonna Kill It Like Always"

She Smiled While I Looked At Bey, I Can Tell She Was Feeling Some Type Of Way. "Awww Baby" She Gushed.

I Heard Her Friends Call Her Because They Were About To Order Their Food "I'll Be Back" She Said Kissing My Cheek Before Leaving.

"Can We Go?" Bey Asked.

"We Just Got Here, I'm Not Even Done With My Foo-"

"I'm Not Feeling Well" Bey Said Cutting Angie Off.

"That's Fine" I Said, I Let Brittany Know We Had To Head Out Early Giving Her A Kiss And Hug Before Joining Bey And Angie In The Car. We Headed Home, After Awhile I Pulled Into My Driveway. I Turned The Car Off And We All Got Out The Car. Angie Said Bye Heading Across The Street.