40

"She Makes That Crazy Face Out Of All Faces?" Bey Said As She Shook Her Head. "Kierra You Did So Good Mama" I Said To Blues Best Friend That Stood Next To Her.

"Thank You" Kierra Said Bashfully. The Child Was Still Shy And That's The Main Reason Why I Think Kierra And Blue Became Best Friends.

"Y'all Thinking About Going Out To Eat?" Trina Asked. Kierra's Mother. Bey Looked At Me And I Nodded Followed By A Shrug.

"We're You Thinking Of Going?" Bey Asked As The Girls Began To Jump Up And Down Realizing They Will Have More Time Together.

"We Can Go To That New Restaurant On 54th Street Downtown?" Trina Asked.

"Is Xavier Meeting Us There?" I Asked. Trina Rolled Her Eyes "I Guess" She Replied.

We Talked To A Few Of The Other Parents, Along With Blues Teacher Before We Left And Of Course Blue Wanted To Ride With Kierra Leaving Us In The Car By Ourselves.

"I'm So Proud Of Her" Bey Said Watching The Video That She Made Of Blue With Her Voice Screaming In It The Entire Time.

"Now How Are We Supposed To Send This Video To Our Parents If You Yelling In It The Entire Time" I Said Shaking My Head As I Followed Trina Out Of The School Parking Lot.

"They Will Understand, I Believe She Has A Real Talent In It. Mrs.Q Says She Can Go Far" Bey Said.

"Whatever Makes Her Happy I'm Down"

"So Private Violin Lessons It Is" Bey Said

"Why It Sounds Like My Bank About To Be Broke?" I Asked As Bey Giggled.

"Only The Best For My Blue Bird"

I Heard My Phone Began To Ring And Bey Picked It Up "Hey Mama" She Said With A Warm Smile.

"Hey Baby, Where's My Girl?" My Mother Asked As Bey Put The Phone Up To Her Face.

"Oh She's In Trina's Car, We're Going Out To Eat. Blue Did So Good And Her Solo Was So Cute Exposing Her Little Front Tooth Thats Missing" Bey Said Causing My Mama To Laugh.

"Make Sure You Send Me The Video. I'm So Mad I Missed It. Who Else Showed Up?" My Mama Asked.

"Just Us" I Said Trying Not To Get Upset All Over Again.

"Are You Serious? Not Even Kelly?" My Mama Asked.

"No, Blue Was Asking For Her Aunties And Uncles Too" Bey Replied.

"A Damn Shame. But Anything They Children Have Even That Stupid Fundraiser At Titans School And Y'all Always Show Up But When Blue Has Events No Ones Around" My Mama Explained.

"Don't Even Get Me Started" Bey Said. We Pulled Up To The Valet. "Well Mama We Gotta Go, We Just Got To The Restaurant. I'll Have Blue Face Time You Tomorrow After School" Bey Said.

"Okay, Love You Guys. Be Safe"

"Will Do Love You" Bey Said.

"Love You Ma" I Said Before Bey Hung Up. We Seen Trina And The Girls Get Out And The Guy Hop In Driving Away. I Pulled Up Giving My Keys To The Guy, I Walked Around Opening Beys Door Helping Her Out. I Held Her Hand While We Walked Into The Restaurant Being Seated Immediately.

"Hello Welcome, I'll Be Your Server. I'll Give You Guys A Few Minutes To Look Over The Drink Menu" Said The Waitress.

"I'm Ready Actually, A Long Island Tea Please And She'll Have An Apple Juice" Bey Said.

"I'll Have The Same Thing Along With Little Missy Right Here" Trina Said. The Waitress Nodded Looking My Way "Give Me A Little Minute" I Said And She Smiled Walking Away.