21

(A/N: Fell Asleep Last Night And Forgot To Update 😂)

I Sat There Frozen, Still Trying To Process What She Just Told Me. I Had No Words. I Mean What Was I Supposed To Say To Something Like That. "Jay" Brittany Said Softly. I Looked At My Macbook Screen Seeing The Sadness In Her Eyes.

"Japan?"

"I Mean You Can Find A Job There Too, It'll Be Fun" Brittany Said.

"I Don't Know...I'm Sorry I-I Can't"

"This Is An Amazing Opportunity That Doesn't Roll In Easy. We Can Handle This And I Know You'll Find A Job" She Tried To Convince.

"I Mean I'm Proud Of You Britt I Am And This Is Great For You But...I Mean I Don't Want To Tell You What To Do With Your Life-"

"Just Think About It...I Wanted You To Be The First One To Know" She Said Softly. I Nodded My Head Not Even Being In The Mood To Talk "Uh I Got Homework To Get To So I'll Call You Tomorrow" I Said.

She Simply Nodded Her Head "I Love You"

"Love You Too" I Said Closing My MacBook. My Door Opened Walking In Bey.

"Hey, Can You Help With This Stupid Shit" She Said Taking A Seat On My Bed. I Stared Into Space, Thinking About Why Something Like This Would Happen To Brittany And I's Relationship.

"Everything Alright?" I Heard Bey's Voice Causing Me To Turn Around To Face Her.

"Not Really But What's Up?" I Asked.

"What Happened?" She Asked. I Bent My Head Down "Brittany Got An Offer To Teach Abroad...It Was One Of Her Small Goals"

Bey Still Looked Confused "You Know A Back Up Plan, More Like A Plan C" I Said.

"No I Know...Are You Going With Her?"

"It's All The Way In Japan" I Said.

"Oh Shit"

"But What You Need Help With?" I Asked Making My Way Over To Her On My Computer Chair.

"Trigonometry...I'm Sick Of This Shit" She Said Making Me Laugh.

"You Were Always Terrible With Math" I Joked Looking Down At Her Homework.

"And You Were Always Great In It, I Don't Get How"

I Shook My Head "Knowles This Is Simple, Let Me Show You" I Started Helping Her By Showing Her Step By Step Until She Gets It On Her Own.

"Okay I Think I Got It" She Said Doing A Problem On Her Own. I Looked At Her While She Looked At Me Nervously "You Did That Shit" I Said. She Let Out A Sigh "You Had Me Scared, I Thought My Answer Was Going To Be Wrong Boy" She Said Nudging Me.

I Laughed "No Problem, So You Good To Finish The Rest?"

"Ummm No, I'll Forget Everything When I Leave This Room"

I Chuckled "Aight Bet"

We Continued To Go Through Her Homework Together Until We Finished The Whole Thing. I Held Out My Hand Waiting To Receive A High Five, She Smiled Giving Me One.

"Thank You, I Can't Afford Anything Lower Than D" She Said Getting Up From My Bed.

"No Problem" I Said Watching Her Head To The Door.

"About Brittany...Follow Your Heart. If You Can't Imagine Life Without Her Then Follow Her And Start Your Lives Together" She Said Softly Before Looking Into My Eyes. That Took Me For A Loop But I Nodded My Head "Thanks" I Said Softly.