15

"Awe We Cute" Bey Said Looking Down At The Picture Kelly Took Of Them. It Was Angie's Birthday Dinner, Lenny Had Rented Out A Room At A Restaurant For Just Us. Angie Wanted Real Chill Had Us Dress Down Down I Mean PJs Type Attire. We Had Basically Finished Our Food We Were Just All Talking Up A Storm At This Point. It Was A Little Awkward Since Brittany Was Here, But Angie Had Invited Her Weeks Ago Forgetting We Were Broken Up. But I Didn't Let Me Stress It Since She Was Sitting By Michelle Who Was Closer To The End With Larry.

"Jeremiah Comes Back Tomorrow" Bey Whispered To Me.

"I Know" I Said Softly. She Looked Up Into My Eyes "I Don't Want Him To" She Said Softly.

"I Mean, You Know How To Handle That"

"I Can't Have Him Knowing I Cheated On Him Again Jay, You Know This" She Said.

"Well Do What You Want Bey" I Chuckled And She Chucked Her Head Back. I Know She Felt Some Type Of Way But I Didn't Care.

I Turned To Ty To See His Arm Around Kelly. It Was Dope Having Friends Like This, Kelly And Michelle Was Real Cool And A Good Edition To Our Group.

"Okay Can I Open My Gifts Now?" Angie Asked.

"Oh My Gosh" Solange Said As Angie Got Up Going Over To The Table That Had A Few Gifts On It. She Grabbed A Gift Grabbing A Card, She Looked Up At Kelly "Awwww Thanks Boo" She Looked Inside The Bag And It Had A Vibrator. Angie Busted Out Laughing Including All The Girls. I Looked At Lenny "You Got Competition Lenny" Ty Joked And He Shook His Head.

We All Busted Out Laughing "Thank You Boo" Angie Winked And Kelly Raised Her Glass.

She Moved Onto Other Gifts, And We All Still Engaged In Conversation. "We Need To Hit Up The Club But Of Course We Gotta Wait On The Babies" Angie Said Looking At Me And Brittany Causing Us To Look At Each Other Giggling.

"It's Not Our Faults Now" Brittany Said Looking At Me As I Nodded My Head.

We Decided It Was Time To Go And It Was Almost One In The Morning. A Nigga Was Getting Tired.

"Thanks For Inviting Me Despite Certain Circumstances" I Heard Brittany Said To Angie And She Smiled Embracing Her Into A Hug.

"You Ready To Go?" I Heard Beys Voice.

"Oh You Leaving With Me?" I Asked Due To Our Last Short Conversation.

"Why You Gotta Act Like That? I Can't Go With Lenny And Angie, You Know Where They Asses Going. I'm Not Gonna See Angie Until The Morning" Bey Said.

"Where They Going?" I Asked.

"To The Club Then A Fancy Hotel, Lenny Doing It Big For Her Nasty 18th" Bey Replied. I Nodded My Head I Seen Brittany Leaving And I Chased Her Down Causing Her To Turn Around.

She Chuckled Stopping By The Driver Side Of Her Car "And What Can I Do For You Mr.Carter?" She Asked Opening The Car Door Placing Her Purse In The Back Seat.

"I Know It Was Kinda Awkward But I Wanna Know If We Could Be Cool" I Said Followed By A Awkward Chuckle.

"Jay You Snapped At Me Last Time I Saw You And Now You- It Wasn't Awkward For Me. Now I Gotta Go Meet Up With My Man" She Said Stepping Inside Her Car Slamming It Starting Up Her Car And Driving Off Leaving Me Dumbfounded.

"Aye Jay, You Coming To My House?" Ty Asked As The Rest Of Them Came Out Of The Restaurant Doors. I Turned Around "Nah I Gotta Take Bey Home" I Said.

"You Say It As If It's A Bad Thing" She Said Walking Past Me. I Rolled My Eyes "I'll See Y'all Monday" I Said And They Dapped Me Up, I Gave Angie One More Hug Then Heading Over To My Car Where Bey Was Waiting.