46

"Daddy!" Blue Gushed As Jay Picked Her Up Kissing All Over Her Face Making Me Smile Softly. "I Missed Seeing My Princess Face" He Said Allowing Us In His Home That Held Many Memories.

I Closed The Door Behind Me As I Held Blues Duffle Bag. It Was His Week To Have Her And I Honestly Felt Bittersweet. One Side Of Me Was Going To Miss Her Terribly And The Other Side Of Me Was Upset I Had To Share Her.

"Right Mommy?" Blue Asked Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"What Baby?" I Asked Confused At What They Were Talking About.

"Ms.Willis Gave Me The Blue Ribbon At Field Day" Blue Said. I Nodded My Head Smiling "She Won The Relay Race, That Little Boy George Was Pissed" I Said.

"Mhm, But I Showed Him" Blue Said Making Us Laugh.

"That's The Little Boy That Thinks He's All That Right?" Jay Asked.

"Yes, He Said A Girl Can't Run As Fast As Boys And I Told Him But I Did" Blue Said Making Me Smile.

"That's Right, What I Taught You?" Jay Asked.

"I Can Do Anything When I Put My Mind To It. No Matter What May Stand In My Way" Blue Cheesed. Jay Perked Up His Lips For Blue To Kiss.

"Are We Still Going To Coney Island This Weekend?" Blue Asked.

"Of Course, Eat All The Hot Dogs And Popcorn We Can Eat" Jay Said As Blue Jumped Up And Down.

"And Cotton Candy?" She Asked Making Jay Nod His Head.

"I Can't Waaaaittt" She Dragged.

"Okay Mama, Put This In Your Room While Daddy And I Talk" I Said Handing Her Duffle Bag.

"It's So Heavy" She Said.

"I'll Put It In There For You Go Ahead" Jay Said As He Grabbed The Bag From My Hands. Blue Ran To Her Room Leaving Us Alone.

I Looked Into His Eyes "Blue Has Math And Reading Homework Left To Do In Her Folder, We Already Did Science" I Informed.

"Aight Cool, We'll Knock It Out Before Dinner" He Said As He Began To Walk Towards The Door.

"Damn Kicking Me Out Already?" I Asked With A Chuckle.

"I Mean, You Did What You Needed To Do Which Was Drop My Daughter Off" He Said Looking At Me Confused.

"Well, I Mean I Did Also Wanted To Check Up On You Too....Make Sure Your Good"

"Oh I Need Her Next Weekend One Of My Moms Employees Gave Her Two Tickets To See Wicked In New York" He Said.

"The Oz Play?" I Asked.

"Yeah, My Moms Driving Down Here. She's Just Going To Spend The Weekend. Coming Down Thursday Leaving Sunday Night" Jay Replied. I Nodded My Head To Pull Out My Phone To Check My Calendar And Then My Screen Changes To A Picture Of Jacob On It Making Me Smile.

"Excuse Me" I Said As I Answered It.

"Hey, Whats Up?" I Asked.

"Nothing, I Got Off Work Early And Was Wondering If You Were Free?" He Said.

"I Am Now...What Do You Have In Mind?" I Asked As My Eyebrow Arched.

"I Was Thinking Downtown By The Beach?"

"Looking Forward To It...I'll Wear My Bathing Suite Underneath" I Said.

"Or Nothing Underneath" I Blushed.

"Goodbye, I'll Text You" I Said.

"Alright" He Said Before Hanging Up.

I Looked Up At A Smirking Jay "What?" I Asked.