27

We Took Our Seats, Ordering Drinks Right Away As The Show Started. It Was 'Lovers Night' So We Didn't Know What To Except. The Lights Dimmed As A Young Girl And Guy Started Dancing To A Song I Hear Too Often.

I Placed My Arm Around Bey Pulling Her In Making Her Smile. The Waitress Placed Our Drinks Down On The Small Table I Took A Sip, Bey Doing The Same. "What Song Is This Again?" I Asked.

"James Arthur Say You Won't Let Go" Bey Replied. It Was One Of Her Favorite Songs And I Always Tell Her It's So Corny.

We Watched The Couple Dance And They Was Doing A Lot Of Complicated Shit But It Looked Real Dope. I Looked At Bey That Was Very Intrigued, I Can Tell She Was In To It No Doubt. I Smiled Softly Just Looking At How Amazed She Was. We Continued To Watch The Show, After The Couple It Was A Group Each One Had A Partner And It Was Another Slowly Song. They Continued On With About Four More Numbers And Couple Of Drinks Later. We Were Indeed Tipsy.

"That Show Was Amazing" Bey Said As We Entered The Elevator Heading To Dinner.

"Yeah I Don't Get How Them People Be Having Their Leg So Fucking High" I Said As Bey Giggled.

"They Stretch Everyday"

I Nodded My Head "We Should Go To The Restaurant Tonight"

"Whatever You Want My Queen" I Said As It Stopped On The Right Floor. I Let Bey Walk Out Before Me And I Grabbed Her Hand Leading The Way To The Restaurant.

We Walked Up To The Host Being Seated Right Away, I Pulled Out Beys Chair Making Her Smile. I Walked Around The Table To My Chair Pulling Out The Menu.

"What You Getting?" I Asked.

"I Don't Know...I Think The Steak And Mashed Potatoes" Bey Replied Placing The Menu Down.

"Alright I'll Get That Too" I Smiled Placing The Menu Down.

"Can You Believe Tomorrow Were Back Home?" Bey Asked.

"Man It Went By So Fast But, I'm Glad I Spent It With You" I Replied Making Her Blush.

"I'm So Nervous Aren't You? We Start Our Careers In Two Days And...I Want Everything To Run Smoothly" She Said.

I Grabbed Her Hand "Beyoncé, Everything Will Be Fine Just Be Yourself. The Same Person They Fell In Love With"

She Nodded Her Head As The Waiter Approached Us Asking For What Our Meals Would Be For Tonight. After We Told Him He Left Leaving Us Alone As We Looked Out To The Water.

"Do You Ever Talk To Brittany?" Bey Asked Catching Me Off Guard.

"Not Since We Got Together, I Think It's Better That Way"

"I Mean I Trust You Jay, You Don't Have To Do All That. If You Guys Want To Be Friends I'm Down With That" She Asked.

"Where's All This Coming From?"

She Shrugged "I've Been Thinking About Us Lately And How We've Come Full Circle"

I Held Her Hand Up Kissing It Making Her Smile "I'm Fine With The Friends And Woman I Have In My Life Now"

"Okay Baby" She Said. Our Food And Wine Came, Bey Prayed Over Our Meals And We Ate It Right Up. After Dinner We Headed Back To Our Room.

"Baby Can I Tell You Something?" She Asked. I Had My Arms Around Her Hugging Her From Behind As We Approached Our Room Door.

"Mhm" I Said While My Head Sat On Her Shoulder.

She Turned Around Causing My Arms To Unravel From Around Her Slim Waist. "Tonight I've Realized That This Is What I Want Forever, Seeing That Show Earlier How Connected Those Two Dancers Were. The Song Choice...It Had Me So Emotional Because I Feel Like That Towards You Jay. I Want To Wake You Up With Coffee In Bed Taking Our Kids To School. I Want To Stay With You Until Were Gray And Old, You Make Me Feel This Way Somehow And I'm So In With Love You. We've Come So Far...Look How We've Grown...How I've Grown. Just Say You Won't Let Go Baby"

The Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें