14

"So Business Yet Sexy...How You Do That Shit?" I Asked, She Was Staring Off Into Space Not Paying Me No Mind As I Snapped A Quick Picture Of Her.

"Because I'm Beyoncé Fucking Knowles" She Said Making Me Smirk.

She Giggled Walking Towards Me Placing Her Arms Around My Waist Looking Into My Eyes. Jeremiah Was Still Visiting His Family And Wasn't Coming Back Until The Day Before We Go Back To School. So I Decided To Show Bey My World And I Think She Was Enjoying It.

I Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips "Thank You For Bringing Me Here...I've Never Been To An Art Museum Before. I Don't Understand All These But I Enjoy You Explaining The Pieces And Stuff" She Said Bashfully Making Me Smirk. She Was So Cute Without Even Trying.

She Rose Up From Me And Grabbed My Hand While We Looked At Another Piece Of Art "One Day I Want To Take You To The Sex Museum" I Said Causing Bey's Eyes To Widen.

"Ummm...Okaaay" She Dragged Causing Me To Laugh.

"What? If You Don't Wanna Go It's Cool. I'm Not Forcing You To Do Anything You Don't Have To" I Said Feeling Her Eyes On Me. I Looked At Her And She Smiled.

I Felt Someone Looking At Me, I Looked Past Bey To See Brittany Looking At Us. Bey Followed My Eyes And Removed Her Hand From My Grip Once She Looked Into Brittany's Eyes. I Can Tell Brittany Didn't Know What To Do, I Know She Was More Shook Then Anything. I Went Behind Bey Wrapping My Arms Around Her Waist Kissing On Her Neck Making Her Giggle. I Wasn't Trying To Rub In Her Face, I Just Didn't Care For Her Opinion. Brittany Can Tell Jeremiah, Angie, Whoever She Wants. I Was With My Girl And I Didn't Give Two Shits Who Knew.

"What Are You Doing?" Bey Said. I Started Tongue Kissing Her Neck Making Her Bite On Her Bottom Lip, I Knew All Of Bey's G Spots And She Was Fully Aware Too.

"Not Giving A Fuck" I Said Against Her Skin. I Continued While She Moaned Lowly. "Mmmm Baby Stop" She Said Barely Above A Whisper.

I Stopped Looking Into Her Carmel Eyes, Only Getting Lost In Them. She Leaned Up Kissing My Lips While I Added Tongue. I Broke The Kiss "You Ready To Go?"

"Yes, I'm So Hungryyyyy" She Dragged Only Making Me Laugh At Her Cute Ass.

"Aight, What You Want?" I Asked Grabbing Her Hand As We Started Heading Out Of The Museum. They Had A Food Court But It Was Food Bey Wouldn't Like At All.

She Looked Up At Me "I Don't Know"

I Shook My Head "Of Course"

As We Were About To Leave I Heard My Name Being Called, I Turned To See Brittany. Bey Looked Up At Me, I Knew I Put Bey In An Awkward Position That She Didn't Need To Be In.

"What's Up?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"I Had To Drop Some Files My Mom Left In Her Office Until I Saw You...I Had A Feeling Y'all Would End Up Together" She Said Softly.

"Oh Your Mom Works Here?" I Asked. I Never Knew What Brittany's Parents Did For A Living, I Never Asked. I Guess I Would've Found Out If I Went To That Dinner.

"Yup She's The Manager" Brittany Said Looking At Bey.

"Well It Was Good Seeing You, We Gotta Head Out" I Said Still Holding Bey's Hand Giving It A Little Squeeze, Reassuring That She'll Be Fine.

"Well Hey Bey I Mean" Brittany Said Looking At Bey.

"Baby, I'll Be In The Car" Bey Said, Clearly Not Giving Brittany The Time And Or Day. Damn My Chick Bad.

I Smirked Giving Her My Keys, Bey Kissed My Lips Adding Tongue. I Broke The Kiss Shaking My Head Watching Her Leave To Go To My Car.

"You Two Seem Happy" She Said Softly.