50

"Can I Get A Toy Pretty Please?" Blue Begged For I Can't Even Count How Many Times It's Been.

"Blue Ivy" I Said Sternly As I Looked At The Clothes Trying To Pick Out So More Cute Ones That I Think Solange Would Look Cute In.

"I Don't Like Them" I Heard Solange Voice As She Handed Me The Leather Skirt With The White Blouse.

I Frowned "Why? It's So Cute And You Love To Show My Body From What I Remember"

Solange Looked Down "I Don't Roll Like That Anymore, I Didn't Even Ask For This Bey"

"Solange, Have You Looked Through Your Suite Case?"

"I'm Fine With My Ten Pieces Of Clothes, They Don't Define Me. It's Just Clothes" She Defended Making Me Sigh. "Solange Everything You Have Is Worn Out And Old, You Need New Underwear...Clothes, Shoes"

I Watched Her Roll The Eyes But I Wasn't Going To Let That Make Me Feel Guilty. "What About This?" I Pulled Up The Vintage Erykah Badu Shirt, She Adored Her Growing Up.

Solange Smiled "With These Bicycle Shorts...It'll Be A Cute Outfit" She Said Pointing To The Mannequin In The Window Which Drew My Eyes To The Entrance Of The Store Seeing A Familiar Face.

"Jeremiah?" I Said. I Seen His Eyes Wonder As He Walked Into The Store With A Young Girl.

"Jeremiah Jeremiah?" Solange Asked As She Followed My Eyes. I Heard Her Gasp "Is That Tyra?"
Solange Asked.

"Oh My God" I Said. Jeremiah Locked Eyes With Me And He Looked Like He Had Seen A Ghost.

We Walked Over To Him "It's So Good To See You Oh My God" I Said As I Embraced Him In A Hug. The Last Time I Seen Jeremiah Was At Blues Fifth Birthday Party. Jay And Him Got Into A Major Argument Which Led To Them Not Talking At All.

"Beyoncé" He Looked At Solange "Oh My God Solo...My Niece. My God So Beautiful" He Said Bending Down To Match Her Hat.

"My Blue Bird, How Are You?" He Asked With A Small Smile.

Blue Held Onto My Hand Standing Behind Me Exposing Half Of Her Face. "I'm Fine" She Said.

"It's Me...Your Uncle Jeremiah"

Blue Just Looked At Him, I Mean She Hadn't Seen Her Uncle In Three Years. I Wasn't Surprised If She Didn't Remember Him. "I'm So Sorry, For Letting Things Get Between Mh Relationship With You" He Said. I Watched Him Get Up "And Please Don't Tell Me This Is My Niece Tyra" I Said Pointing To The Beautiful Girl.

Jeremiah Smiled As He Looked Down At Her With Proudness In His Eyes. "Hi" She Smiled Brightly.

"My World Man" Jeremiah Said As He Pulled Her In To Kiss Her Head.

"That's Amazing That You Get To See Her Now Oh My God" I Said. Jeremiah Looked Around Clearing His Throat.

"Wait, I Think I Seen Auntie Annies Not Too Far From Here. Do You Guys Want A Pretzel?" Solange Asked The Girls.

"Yes Please, I'm So Hungry" Tyra Said Making Me Giggle.

I Handed Solange A Twenty Dollar Bill As She Grabbed Blues Hand Leading The Way For Tyra To Follow.

"Jeremiah Shes Beautiful, She Looks Like You. I Mean The Eyes...Nose. Gorgeous" I Complimented.

He Looked Down "Thank You Thank You"

"Jeremiah" I Said Softly As He Placed His Hands Into His Pockets. "Let's" He Said Reaching Out His Head Wanting To Leave The Store. We Made Our Way Out And I Waited For Him To Catch Me Up On His Life.